PDA

View Full Version : Calgary: Gracillaria/"tang heaven" from the recent Vancouver group order

Delphinus
08-13-2006, 06:22 PM
I traded with someone and got about a pound of the gracillaria/tang heaven stuff from Chin's recent group order efforts. (One "pound" is about an ice cream bucket's worth.) I thought my tang would love it, but he won't touch it. Hence I'm not sure if I should keep any, as I don't really have the means to try growing it out at the moment. Right now it's in my unlit sump so it probably won't last too long down there.

So, given that it was sort of a donation to the Vancouver club, not looking to get any money out of the deal, but am looking to get rid of what I got. If anyone in Calgary wants some, let me know. Trade me a frag, or a Stewart's Orange Ice Cream Soda, or a Kilkenny (and I'll even take a rain cheque on it if that helps -- just want it to go to a better home).

dunl
08-14-2006, 05:13 AM
Tony, if that is the red stuff, and you're coming up to Gull Lake, I'll take it from you.

If not, I mightbe swinging by Calgary later this week...probably Saturday.

Damm....I was in town today, too. :(

impreza
08-14-2006, 06:23 AM
Ahh, if only I had my sump ready to go and lit!!

Somebody pick this up, grow it, and give me some once I get my sump running! :mrgreen::lol:

dunl
08-15-2006, 04:29 AM
I have to back out on this one as travel arrangements won't work.

Feel free to jump on it. :)

cag
08-15-2006, 03:30 PM
I have a small tank with a couple of clowns in it that could probably grow some of it out. :)