PDA

View Full Version : Size of some threads

Troy F
02-21-2002, 08:11 PM
Titus, there have been a couple of threads that require you to scroll right in order to read the entire post. Is there anyway to format something so that this doesn't happen?

Aquattro
02-21-2002, 08:15 PM
Troy, I noticed my recent Pictures post was like that. I guess it's because the pic is to wide for a full screen display. Also, these pages may be optimized for 1024 x 768. If you're running your resolution at 800 x 600, you may need to scroll.

StirCrazy
02-21-2002, 09:16 PM
1024 x 768 is what I run at .. thoes pics are just big images/smiles/icon_smile.gif if people size there pics a little smaller it won't do that so we have to figure out what the max pic size is and then adjust your pics accordingly.

Steve

[ 21 February 2002: Message edited by: StirCrazy ]</p>

reefburnaby
02-22-2002, 12:13 AM
Hi,

I don't mind big pictures...but if the text didn't expand (justify) with the pictures -- that would be great.

- Victor.

titus
02-22-2002, 03:48 AM
Hello,

I think I had already placed a hard limit on the width of the text. But like some of you have noticed, this happens when someone has a picture that is too big. And in a case like this, I think the UBB software overrides the codes that I have put in such that the picture can show.
Essentially, I wouldn't be able to control that unless I spend sometime to scroll through the code, which given the number of lines there are, I'm not going to do anytime soon.