PDA

View Full Version : Complete setup for sale

IrishReefer
07-30-2006, 10:07 PM
Hi all,

Parting out the following...

4ft x 2ft x 1 ft Aquarium with Matching Black wood stand................................$120 Under Offer
4 month old Fluval 304 Filter............................................ ............................$80 Under Offer

DivePower 200 water pump.............................................. ............................$10 Under Offer
402 Powerhead......................................... .................................................. $12 Under Offer
Visitherm 200w heater............................................ .....................................$8 Under Offer
Tronic 200w heater............................................ ..........................................$8 Under Offer
Twin 4ft Fluoro tubes in mini hood.............................................. ...................$25
1 Hamilton Technology 250w 14k Metal Halide Pendant (Used for 5 months)......$200 Under Offer

1/3 Bucket of Instant Ocean (760 liter mix).............................................. ......$10
Nutrafin test Kits.............................................. ............................................$6
Ammonia
PH
Carbonate and General Hardness
Nitrate
Calcium
Nitrite

Verious filter media and floss............................................. ............................$3 Under Offer
Hydrometers....................................... .................................................. .......$3
I bag of aragonite sand.............................................. ...................................$10
Some deceased live rock.............................................. .................................$12 Sold

located in Stony Plain nr Edmonton

Cheers,

Brian

IrishReefer
08-02-2006, 01:31 PM
Bump

tranvictor
08-02-2006, 01:53 PM
Is the MH mogul or hqi? I am interested if HQI. I'll be in town on the 18th of August.

Vic

kuatto
08-02-2006, 03:58 PM
PM sent.

KrazyKuch
08-03-2006, 01:43 AM
How much rock you got????

I will take what you got!!!

Godfry
08-03-2006, 01:57 AM
I could use Anything you have for your fluval, and would love the stand for your tank, I have the same size tank and same set up, contact me if you would like to get rid of the stuff sepratly.thks