PDA

View Full Version : new fish

adidas
07-29-2006, 06:05 PM
i picked up a beautiful Siganus corallinus (rabbitfish). Not my picture, but he looks Exactly the same. What do you guys think of him? :)

http://dspace.dial.pipex.com/prod/dialspace/town/pipexdsl/u/auah61/fish_gallery/images/Golden%20Rabbitfish%20(Siganus%20corallinus).jpg

Chaloupa
07-29-2006, 06:45 PM
Nice Fish!!!!

iandehombre
07-30-2006, 07:37 AM
I have the same fish, eats like a pig

adidas
07-31-2006, 06:56 PM
I have the same fish, eats like a pig

yup he is pigging out on some algae right now :)

neptune9824
08-01-2006, 09:24 PM
I had two of them. They were buddies. One actually ate a rock or something and could not longer go to the washroom. He began to blote and eventually died. The other died about two weeks later. He refused to eat anything. My water was perfect and everything. I came to the conclusion that he just missed his tank mate.

adidas
08-02-2006, 04:00 AM
I had two of them. They were buddies. One actually ate a rock or something and could not longer go to the washroom. He began to blote and eventually died. The other died about two weeks later. He refused to eat anything. My water was perfect and everything. I came to the conclusion that he just missed his tank mate.

as soon as i put him in he immediately buddy'd up with my sailfin Tang. They have been inseperable ever since.

they've been eating some chaeto, and i guess it doesnt digest very well as their poop comes out like a thread, and well, they were grabbin each others poop while it was hanging out and pulling it in and eating it!!! LOL just thought it was sick and slightly amusing!