PDA

View Full Version : going to J&L and ocean aquadtics

clipperfish
07-22-2006, 08:42 PM
Hello I am going over to Van on the Aug. long weekend to buy some stuff .If you would like to place and order over there. I will bring it back to Victoria on Aug 6th .PM. me with your phone ###-#### and i will get back to you as soon as possible . p.s. pick up will be at my house .bye for now .

clipperfish
07-25-2006, 03:10 AM
bump

SeaHorse_Fanatic
07-25-2006, 06:35 AM
Let me know when you're here & if you want, come over for a visit. I know pretty much all the local fish stores so I might be able to act as your guide. Maybe even go see some of the really nice reef setups around here. LMK if you're interested & I'll pm you my contact info. I'm in Burnaby btw.

Anthony

clipperfish
07-30-2006, 04:33 PM
Hello to all who answered my post . Please get ahold of me by wenesday night ,because i won't be around thursday . and i will be leaveing on Friday morning ,and will be coming back on SATURDAY not Sunday now . I will be home around 6/7 pm in the evenning .Hope to hear from soon .Andy

sea gnome
07-31-2006, 09:32 PM
Hi Andy, I have sent an order in to Wendell at Ocean Aquatics and he will have it ready for Sat. for pick up. Thanks very much. Where do you live so i can pick stuff up. Rachel