PDA

View Full Version : FS/FT Pearl Bubble - Victoria

Todd
07-20-2006, 07:33 PM
I got a Pearl bubble coral about a month and a half ago, and of late it hasn't been doing so hot. One side hasn't inflated for a while and the other side has not fully inflated lately either. I have tried to step up my water quality but will be gone for all of August, and I don't want to ask my fish sitter to do weekly large water changes. It could also be a lighting, feeding issue, or it could be my coral beauty picking on it.

I ordered it from J and L for 32$ about a month and a half ago. Would be willing to trade for some mushrooms, or other very low maintenance corals. I am not interested in getting anything new now, but you could have the coral now, and could trade me somthing in September. I am leaving on Sunday morning for overseas and would like to get this out ASAP.

The picture is from when it was doing a little better

Swags
07-20-2006, 07:49 PM
pm sent

Todd
07-27-2006, 04:14 PM
Bump - Still have this available. I thought I had a trade arranged but that fell through. Interested in getting this out of my tank while it can still be rescued! I am also leaving the country on Sunday morning and wont be back in Victoria untill September, so it needs to get out asap.

Send me a pm!

- Todd

sea gnome
07-27-2006, 11:59 PM
HI pm sent

iandehombre
08-21-2006, 01:15 AM
I have two kinds of mushrooms. I wanted for some yellow polyps. The mushrooms are unattached, around 3" in diameter. I can e-mail you the pictures.

iandehombre
08-21-2006, 01:15 AM
opps wrong post