PDA

View Full Version : Needed - Montipora Babysitter (will get compensation)

dirtyreefer
07-20-2006, 01:00 AM
I have just switched tanks and my SPS corals are all STN'ing. Since I don't have that many corals, I would like to save my montiporas.

I need someone with an established tank that also houses SPS corals and knows how to take care of them. The corals I have now are close to death (within a day or two) so they would need to be transferred asap. As compensation, I will frag a decent sized piece of my superman danae (one of the corals in trouble) if they survive. Please also note that if they do die in your tank, you will not be held responsible. I would also like to reserve the right to frag the piece myself if they survive, and will require their full skeletons if they do die.

Please respond asap if you are interested. Please note that these montis were completely healthy in my old tank, I think it's the shock of a new tank that has lightened them up (almost bleached looking) which will eventually cause them death.

PM me with your information if interested. I live in Coquitlam close to Riverview Hospital. Pick up would be preferred, however I could arrange to meet if needed. I would really appreciate your help.

Thanks.
Blaine