PDA

View Full Version : 20 Gal. & 30 Gal Cube + Stuff For sale

Pan
07-14-2006, 02:09 PM
Hi guys, since I'm moving out of the country I need to sell my aquariums.
I have a 20 Gallon with 10-15 pounds live rock and a Peacock wrasse. A rena xp2, a 24 inch Coralife Aqualight Power compact 2X65, a rio 1400 powerhead, and a zoo something or other, i forget the name powerhead. A little 50 watt submersible heater. Some Additives, most hardly touched ( seachem iodine/ph/alk buffers) Red sea bag of salt 50 gallons minus 2 cups. And a 30 gallon Oceanic Cube Drilled with bulkheads.

I must admit water quality has gone to pot, I have been so busy with work and arranging everything for going overseas that i have not maintained system at all. Fish is still going good though. If the liverock is no good to anyone as liverock it does have some nice coraline on it...looks pretty at the very least.

I need to get rid of this so I am asking 250 OBO, i did pay 120+ for just the cube. I would like to get rid of it all to one person, as I don't really have much time to do this. I work 16+ hour shifts everyday except saturday/sunday and am only available on sunday for someone to pick this up. The 20 is just a standard all glass aqaurium from big als. the 30 is nice, and i am damn mad i won't be able to work with it...had some nice things planned. But i rather go overseas :) oh and a little lcd thermometer...and a test kit 75 percent still there, and yes i am to lazy to go into the other room and check the name...I just got home from work and I am tired....so very tired...

Anyways I am in Edmonton Alberta in the Old Strathcona Area....Oh I love summer on whyte ave..heh :)

freshmeat
07-15-2006, 12:58 AM
Pm sent

Pan
07-18-2006, 05:02 PM
All sold....

hopefully one day i will be able to return to sw aquariums, but for now student life is too hard on the pocketbook itself especially when i'm in Europe....

if I don't return, well hope everyone fairs well....may the fish be with you...

oh crap...i didn't mean it to sound like star wars....god i hate that crap...