PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Deb

Tau2301
08-25-2002, 01:27 AM
Thanks to Deb for hosting what appears to be the August meeting.

I was great to see everyone again as well as meeting Deb and her DH (Dear Husband). Wonderful fish tanks. I hope the drilling of the sump went well.

I am sorry that I could not stay longer. Maybe I will get another invite since the dogs seemed to like me.

I hear that there will be film at eleven.

Dez
08-25-2002, 11:25 AM
Thank you for letting me invite myself over. My wife and I had a wonderful time. You will have to come to Edmonton to visit my fishies and coral sometime redface.gif ).. Cheers and I'm sure we'll touch base again.

Des

Delphinus
08-25-2002, 01:14 PM
Thanks from me & Linda too. It was great to see you all.

That for sure was some of the best food served yet ... the bar has been raised!

Canadian Man
08-25-2002, 01:22 PM
Thanks all,
We (kate and I) had a great time and thanks Tony for the drilling demonstration.

AJ_77
08-25-2002, 05:04 PM
That for sure was some of the best food served yet ... the bar has been raised! <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">:eek: I left too early!! Sheesh! :rolleyes:

Thanks for the great, brief visit.

Alan

EmilyB
08-25-2002, 07:05 PM
I'm glad everyone had a nice time smile.gif Thanks to everyone for coming, and thanks Tony for drilling "under pressure" tongue.gif

We fired about five gallons over the top of the tank, which is about par :rolleyes: but have cranked back the flow and fixed a leak and things are humming :D