PDA

View Full Version : Canada Day Spectacular Sale is LIVE!!!!

FragFactory
06-30-2006, 10:54 PM
Just wanted to let everybody know that FragFactory is having a customer appreciation, Canada Day Sale on Selected Drygoods.

SALE ITEMS (http://www.fragfactory.ca/index.php?act=viewCat&catId=24)

We have mind blowing prices on several items, like refractometers, phosban reactors, and even Tunze Streams :)

GST has been cut to 6%!!!

Enjoy the sale, as its a one time things so stock up on what you need :) PM or email me if you are looking for something that isn't on sale and I will see what I can do.

Thanks
Mike

Here are some policies for the sale!!

# This is a customer appreciation event, and will only run until midnight, Monday July 3rd. This is our way of saying thank-you for all your support over the last few months.

# Due to the extreme low prices, ordered items will be dropped shipped from my various wholesalers, and be shipped out/picked up accordingly. I have ensured there is a healthy stock of all items on sale, but there is always the chance that some items will be back-ordered. These items will ship as soon as they are available, and we will inform you when they will be available.

# All items must be payed for in advance, and ordered during the Canada Day Sale! There are no raincheques!

# There is no free shipping on any of the drygoods, but if corals are ordered with the drygoods, and the 275 dollar shipping mark is hit with livestock we can put the drygoods in the box at no extra charge, provided there is room.