PDA

View Full Version : Live rock

Jack
12-26-2001, 04:33 AM
hey guys, where is the best place to get live rock? J&L? Big Als? I live on the island and i would like to know so when i come over sometime i know where to go. Also what are some places with good prices? Thanks

ldzielak
12-26-2001, 05:11 PM
Hey Jack,

Nice to see another north Islander on the board. I got most of my rock from King Ed pets, Roger is reasonable on the prices, I normaly get 1-2 dollard off posted prices. What do you have in your tank(s) I'm looking for locals to trade with. Also be down in Vancouver again on the 7th or 8th.

Lee

Jack
12-26-2001, 07:37 PM
Hey Lee,

No kidding, it's awsome to see another North Islander. I only have one tank, you can see it in the tank profiles. It's a 120 with a 4 fish and one anemone. I just started it begining of november 2001. I have nothing to trade that would interest you, I don't think so anyways. Where are those live rock stores that you are talking about in your reply? I would love to trade when I get my tank more stocked and it stabalizes a bit, It's still quite new. Keep in touch, this is great. Thanks a lot Lee