PDA

View Full Version : coral order anyone?

spikehs
08-04-2002, 08:48 PM
Hey all,

just wondering if there was any interest in placing an online order anytime soon? I was thinking probably from swc, cause i was talking to jayson and he said he would have some montipora frags soon (plating and capricornis) which i was intersted in getting. I am not in any rush for this, just thought i would see if anyone was interested.

Sean

Seriak
08-07-2002, 11:33 AM
I would be interested. Let me know if / when you plan on placing the order.

[ 07 August 2002, 07:33: Message edited by: Seriak ]

Delphinus
08-13-2002, 01:09 PM
I already have need for a bottle of DT's again (I am going through this stuff way too fast). Would like to have this hitchhike on any livestock order from say SWC if possible, please and thank-you. I might also be interested in possibly some spaghetti-worms if they can be had for not too much.

As for corals or other livestock; unfortunately, I have some rather larger fish to fry (ummm .... poor metaphor for this hobby, whoops!) before I sink any cash into new big-ticket livestock purchases, so I'm probably out for RealLivestock(tm) this go-round... sorry. But at least I'd be in for the worms and the DT's. So please let me know when you're thinking of doing this .... I will need my new bottle of DT's RealSoonNow(tm).

thanks

[ 13 August 2002, 09:13: Message edited by: delphinus ]

Canadian Man
08-13-2002, 02:56 PM
I'm in for another bottle of DT's, even though I still have lots left.
So if the order is going to go later this month, like near the end then count me in as well.

Thanks