PDA

View Full Version : Vacation working out well.

Bob I
07-31-2002, 02:52 PM
I went away for vacation last Thursday. Returned today (Wednesday) to find everything allright. All that happened was a new growth of Red Slime, because of the return to the old bulb. I can deal with that. Have heard nothing about the new bulb I am supposed to get to replace the bum Xanium. So, tomorrow I will go away for another week.
Bob :D

AJ_77
07-31-2002, 03:09 PM
SO when I get home I can expect answers to my e-mail and phone message? I got your dates mixed up, Bob, and weren't you going for 2 weeks originally??

LMK, OK?

Alan ;)

Bob I
07-31-2002, 06:18 PM
What the H E double hockeysticks is LMK? :confused: There is probably some confusion as to dates. I was originally going for a month, cut that back to three weeks. I now come home once a week to check on things, but could easily not come home next week if you want to do a check once or twice while I am gone. tongue.gif tongue.gif

AJ_77
07-31-2002, 06:49 PM
OK, what I heard was, "I was going for a month, now I'll only be going for 2 weeks, starting the end of July." I'll go clean my ears out now.

I'd be happy to check on your tanks if you want - and you have new plans for the 33gal? No more FW? What about the cube??

Alan

(PS- "LMK" = "Let me know."

[ 31 July 2002, 14:50: Message edited by: AJ_77 ]

Bob I
07-31-2002, 08:35 PM
I sent you an email. The move is underway. All will be explained when you get here (I hope soon)
Bob