PDA

View Full Version : Thanks, Biogeek!

Delphinus
07-10-2002, 06:49 PM
Just wanted to say thanks to Rob for taking time out of his vacation to meet with some of us Calgary reef people. I enjoyed myself, and think I even learned a thing or two.

I am very sorry to everyone, that things weren't able to have been sorted out so that more of us could have gotten together today.

PS. Is anyone interested in a road trip to Omaha, Nebraska? I hear tales of an incredible coral reef display at the zoo there... :D

Canadian Man
07-10-2002, 07:14 PM
Thanks ROB!
Was great talking with you. You have alot of knowledge about marine things and I appreciate you meeting with Tony and I.
Thanks again.

Troy F
07-10-2002, 09:54 PM
Well you guys could've at least swung by Vancouver. Kind of selfish hogging him all to yourselves. ;)

Aquattro
07-10-2002, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by Troy F:
Well you guys could've at least swung by Vancouver. Kind of selfish hogging him all to yourselves. ;) <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">And Victoria is right beside Vancouver...

Biogeek
07-20-2002, 03:23 AM
I had a great time - thanks for showing me your systems and taking the itme to show me around some of the reef shops in Calgary. I also wanted to include the link (http://www.cyclop-eeze.com/) for the copepod food I mentioned to you.

Rob