PDA

View Full Version : Dishwasher....

prosnow
06-17-2006, 01:21 PM
Would it be alright to put all the jugs and pales i use for my tank in the dishwasher...i was thinking of maybe not even using soap...or if i do, just a tiny little bit, and then use the rinse cycle a few times...what do u think???

StirCrazy
06-17-2006, 03:10 PM
Would it be alright to put all the jugs and pales i use for my tank in the dishwasher...i was thinking of maybe not even using soap...or if i do, just a tiny little bit, and then use the rinse cycle a few times...what do u think???

as long as they don't melt you will be ok.. but do not use soap, it will not all come off and could cause problems. this also happens for wine/beer making, people wash there bottles with dish detergent and then you end up with a funny taste in the wine for a while as it won't rince off.

Steve

Ruth
06-17-2006, 03:14 PM
At least with wine after a few glasses it just doesn't seem to matter as much whereas your tank is much less forgiving - maybe it needs a couple of shots (of wine) as well.:mrgreen:

prosnow
06-17-2006, 03:39 PM
At least with wine after a few glasses it just doesn't seem to matter as much whereas your tank is much less forgiving - maybe it needs a couple of shots (of wine) as well.:mrgreen:

lmfao!, well thanks for the reply's

Matt