PDA

View Full Version : 1 banggai to trade for frag

spikehs
06-25-2002, 12:00 PM
hey all,

i am taking down one of my tanks due to lack of time (especially when uni starts again) and as a result have 3 banggais, of course 1 is a pair but there is defitately an odd man out (well i think women.......)so i would be up for a trade, for some frag?

Bob I
06-25-2002, 12:11 PM
I have room for the odd man out. I have something to trade probably. For sure I have a Coral Banded Shrimp I would like to rid myself of. He is in my nano, and if he goes I do not have to feed that tank when I go on vacation.

eli@fijireefrock.com
06-25-2002, 03:39 PM
hi spikehs
i will take the pair if you want to trade have lots of softies and lps. :D

spikehs
06-25-2002, 05:14 PM
well guys, unfortunately a coral banded shrimp is not in my master plans - and i am not parting with my pair (sorry eli), they took me too long to find...so unless eli or bob has a frag to trade for it (first come first serve), delphinus its yours.......

eli@fijireefrock.com
06-25-2002, 05:17 PM
i will take the single for frag.
if interested call me 295-1707 :D

spikehs
06-25-2002, 06:07 PM
what kind of frags do you have available? i was looking for something quite hardy as it will be 1 of the first corals for my tank....

eli@fijireefrock.com
06-25-2002, 07:56 PM
i have capnella ,lemnalia,devils hand,mucgrooms,green star polyps anthelia blue xenia and much more call me. :D

Bob I
06-25-2002, 11:06 PM
I have Xenia, Cabbage Leather, something I am not sure of. According to a poster at Pisces, it is a type of Colt.
Bob

Delphinus
06-26-2002, 04:18 AM
I don't beleive this! How is it I always manage to miss out on "banggai for trade" posts by just a few hours?! (Grumble grumble grumble sulk sulk sulk...)

Argh. Good score for you guys, Eli and Bob.

I need to learn how to lurk even more than I already do.

;)

spikehs
06-26-2002, 02:13 PM
eli,

i'd call you now, but i am at work. So i had a few q's about your corals...does the xenia pulse? what color is the capnella? if you guys dont mind i would like to wait probably about a week so i can get my ca and alk up to proper levels, plus i wanna make sure i take out the proper banggai.

eli@fijireefrock.com
06-26-2002, 03:00 PM
no problem for waiting. ;)
i will have more corals to come capnella is tan polyps green base trunk.
xenia is coming soon ordered blue xenia.
anthelia about 4-6inch long polyps on a mat.
the best i have are the lemnalia looks like dentronphthya yellow and orange colour.
green hairy mochrooms,....... :D

Bob I
07-12-2002, 01:21 PM
So I noticed that although I offered some frags in trade, the animal in quesstion is now swimming in Tony's tank. I am in no way upset, but we should perhaps have stuck to the "first come. first served offer" That is my way of offering a mild correction. tongue.gif

[ 12 July 2002, 09:22: Message edited by: Bob Ipema ]

Delphinus
07-12-2002, 01:24 PM
Bob, I should probably mention that I blackmailed Sean. And then I bribed him. And played every guilt trick in the book. And then whined a little. And then bribed him again (I really, really, really, really wanted that Banggai. I have been waiting a longgggg time for one!!!) So don't blame Sean, blame me. It was me who did the dirty trick, not anyone else.

FWIW, I'm sorry.

[ 12 July 2002, 09:25: Message edited by: delphinus ]

spikehs
07-12-2002, 06:24 PM
Sorry Bob,

I kinda felt bad about that, but tony had some corals that i was a bit more interested in as well.....

Sean