PDA

View Full Version : seacare.org order

spikehs
07-11-2002, 01:57 AM
Hey all,

I know its not for a while, but when (if) my rose bta comes in i am sure that there will be some room in there for some other orders if you guys want in. I dont figure it will be for about a month - so there is plenty of time to save the pennies again! I'll give u all a heads up when i know some better dates.

Sean

PS thanks Jonathan for the HUGE colt frag, it looks awsome!!

Bob I
07-11-2002, 01:24 PM
Have you had any dealings with Seacare? I looked at their site, and did not see any BTA's, just flat and another one. I would not mind getting a BTA for my clowns later.

spikehs
07-11-2002, 01:29 PM
this will be my first time, but i have heard some good things about them.

Delphinus
07-11-2002, 01:54 PM
I find their website borderline hopeless. I would never consider dealing with them based on their website. However, "the word that I've heard" is that they are a good place to deal with, you just have to telephone them or email them and get a conversation going. "Flame*Angel" on RC, who is in the Maritimes somewhere, says she was even emailed pictures of clams, and was able to pick which ones to purchase out of those pictures. So, given the distance, that's probably as close as you can get to actually visiting a store and browsing, and picking which livestock to purchase (without doing it sight-unseen).

So, I've heard that they're OK. I myself have never dealt with them; so you should probably take what I say with a grain of salt.

Canadian Man
07-11-2002, 01:59 PM
Sean, Your welcome.
Is it expanded and out all ready or is it still shrivled up?

I would probably be interesed in ordering a coral.
Give me a reminder when you get closer to the order and I will check out their site to see what they have.

cheers
Jonny

Delphinus
07-11-2002, 02:01 PM
Huh? I think I missed a piece of that conversation.. smile.gif

PS. Jon, don't bother with their site. Just call or email them.

[ 11 July 2002, 10:02: Message edited by: delphinus ]

spikehs
07-11-2002, 02:35 PM
this moringing it seemed to have expanded quite nicely, i dont think its quite full yet, but i bet by this evening it will look awsome, it really is a nice shade of purple...

Canadian Man
07-11-2002, 03:20 PM
Um, yea Tony get that mind of your out of the gutter! smile.gif
Were talking about the colt I traded Sean for a 30g tank.
I guess it sounded pretty bad if you didnt know that though.

[ 11 July 2002, 11:20: Message edited by: Canadian Man ]

Delphinus
07-12-2002, 04:31 AM
Just giving you a hard time... ;) Sorry to steal the thread...