PDA

View Full Version : Huge Thanks Tony!

Canadian Man
07-09-2002, 03:14 AM
I wanted to send out a huge thanks to Tony who organized, tried to pick up, tried to pick up, picked up and delivered everyones order from Jayson @ SWC.

Thanks a bunch Tony your a trooper! smile.gif

Delphinus
07-09-2002, 04:18 AM
A very big thank YOU to you guys too, and apologies for my optimistic (and incorrect) ETA's, espescially to Mitch, whom I told "meet me at the airport at 7:30!" D'Oh.

Last time I trust the AC's parcel tracking, don't act on anything that doesn't say "ready to be picked up." Apparently "Manifested for flight XXX" does not mean "it IS on flight XXX." That was my bad. The lightning preventing AC from unloading their planes .... however ... oh well. All said and done now!

My emerald crab looks to be a girl, and she's kinda cute little thang. Hope she likes valonia... :D

Hope everyone's stuff looks good.

G'night, all smile.gif

spikehs
07-09-2002, 11:23 AM
i agree, thanks for all the driving tony! So far, so good for my frags.

Tau2301
07-09-2002, 11:33 AM
Thanks Tony for the extra effort you put into making this order a success.

I stayed up late and spent about a hour and half acclimatizing my two conches. They have moved from the place I put them so they must be OK.

Tony do you still have those 30lb bags of Oolite sand for the low cash and carry price of $25?

Delphinus
07-09-2002, 05:43 PM
Hi, yes I do, I have oodles and oodles of sand for sale, if anyone is interested. $25 for a 30 lb. bag. I currently have 50-some :eek: bags that I would like to find a new home for. Please contact me if interested.