PDA

View Full Version : SWC order - DELIVERY UPDATE

Delphinus
07-08-2002, 08:48 PM
(Starting a new thread since the other one is starting to get a little long...)

The package is on the 5:20 flight, which means it is already here. According to the waybill info on the web it is not unloaded yet, but it should be any moment now. Thus, I am leaving to go to the airport now, so I expect to be home at approx. 6:30 - 7:00.

Kim, Mitch, and Sean, I don't know if I have your guy's phone numbers. Can you please email me with your #'s.

Or, if you want to show up at my place anytime after 7:00, that's fine. I beleive you all know where I live. In case you can't remember though, here is my address:

35 Shaw Meadows Gate, S.W.

Directions:
- Get thee to the intersection of MacLeod Tr and Shawnessy Blvd.
- West on Shawnessy Blvd, first left is Shawnessy Drive.
- First left is Shaw Meadows Gate.
- 5 or 6 houses down, on the right. On a corner..

The shipping comes to about $37 something or so I'm told. I propose that we divvy the cost up per bag. Is this copesetic? I.e., if a person takes 5 bags, and another person takes 2 bags, Mr. 2Bags pays (cost of shipping / total # of bags) times 2; whereas Mr. 5Bags pays (cost of shipping / total # of bags) times 5.

Hmmm, not sure how to factor in the DT's bottles into that scenario. Does a bottle count as a bag?

MitchM
07-08-2002, 08:59 PM
YGM.

Mitch smile.gif

Delphinus
07-08-2002, 09:49 PM
Tony called from the Airport stating that the delivery time given was incorrectly. The new ETA is 7:30pm, Please come by the house to pick up after 8:30pm. Thanks and see you soon, The A Fish Boy's devoted wife, Linda