PDA

View Full Version : Hippocampus kuda fry - any takers?

AndyL
06-03-2006, 11:54 PM
My big male's about to explode again, anyone want to try their hand at raising if I can rescue some?

Andy

SeaHorse_Fanatic
06-04-2006, 12:17 AM
I would but wrong province :(

Snappy
06-05-2006, 04:05 AM
I have trouble maintaining the single one I have left and when it finally kicks the bucket, I am done with them until I can dedicate the time they need.

AndyL
06-05-2006, 04:20 AM
Then I must just have a horseshoe up my ... I really don't find them that difficult, finding good ones to start with was a chore; must have bought 20 or so to get the 5 I have now... Just inexplicable deaths weeks or months later.

I'll shut up with how much care I devote to them ;) I'd **** off all the seahorse keepers if I did tell ;)

midgetwaiter
06-05-2006, 06:51 AM
I would be interested. I am going to get a pair of adults soon but I already have a kestrel setup and some food going. PM when the big event happens and we can work something out.

blood_hound
06-06-2006, 03:16 AM
I take some , I did manage to raise some baby seahorse before until my two tank crashes and they all die. WEll i think it was my reef tank that crash but since it share a fuge it both crash.. anyway I try raising baby seahorse again.