PDA

View Full Version : Any idea when the board is viable again?

EmilyB
05-23-2006, 05:46 AM
Trying to follow up on posts when you're not able to get on half the day is getting frustrating. :neutral:

However, I finally do get email notifications of PM. :lol: Either I can get the PM, or not, or I get notified of it every time I change windows on the rare occasions I get on here.:question:

Just would be nice to know if it's worth posting on here in the near future or is this going to continue on for some time yet ?

In the meantime, you guys (especially the locals) should find http://www.edmontonreefers.ca so we can keep in touch !!!!:biggrin:

titus
05-24-2006, 04:57 AM
Hello,

Apologies but it's being investigated.

Titus

Beermaster
05-24-2006, 01:07 PM
Titus if there is anything i can do to help, please feel free to contact me

I hope everything gets worked out for ya, i understand how fusterating this must be for you

titus
05-24-2006, 04:47 PM
Hello,

Thanks man but the IT guys at the hosting company is trying to come up with a solution, or a reason of why the Apache server kept shutting down. I just spoke to their UNIX admin and he said he'll look at it today. These guys are a lot better than Ehosting, which changed ownership and the service just went downhill. However, I'm still paying them just for those times whenever this server is down. So I'm just going to wait out to see what they can come up with for now.

Again, sorry for the inconvenience.

Titus

Diana
05-24-2006, 07:16 PM
Any chance of just sticking a link on the old canreef.com to the new server?

I must be lazy but I just hate copy and paste!

;)
-Diana

christyf5
05-24-2006, 07:59 PM
Any chance of just sticking a link on the old canreef.com to the new server?

I must be lazy but I just hate copy and paste!

;)
-Diana

I just bookmarked it, much easier :wink:

Diana
05-24-2006, 08:26 PM
Gah I've got too many bookmarks... takes too long to sort through! hehe.

-Diana

titus
05-24-2006, 09:24 PM
Hello,

The link has been changed to a hyperlink.

Titus

woodcarver
05-24-2006, 09:55 PM
Thanks for the hot link ,Titus . I have been unable to connect for the last few days using the address bar and temporary numbers............Dave.

Diana
05-25-2006, 02:54 AM
Thanks! Much better! :D

-Diana

Willow
05-25-2006, 04:33 AM
is there a reason you havent done the domain transfer and we are still using the ip?

titus
05-26-2006, 02:32 PM
Hello,

Have already requested Ehosting to release the lock a week ago but they haven't done anything on it yet.

Titus