PDA

View Full Version : Mysis shrimp

Delphinus
05-31-2002, 11:26 AM
Hope you guys are all around. I will be picking up the mysis shrimp from the Greyhound station this morning..

I'll post back when I have the stuff in hand.

Tau2301
05-31-2002, 11:58 AM
Thanks Tony, great timing, it's time to feed my BTA again.

I am home all day today with the exception of soccer from 7 til 9 PM. Give me a call and we can make arrangements for pickup and payment.

Canadian Man
05-31-2002, 12:12 PM
Thanks Tony. will you be home at 8:30pm ish. I have to work at 12 to 8 and i will be riding home unless it is raining. If you are going to be home i would like to stop by on my way and pick it up.
let me know. cheers!

AJ_77
05-31-2002, 12:16 PM
I heard you might be up Crowfoot way, selling shrimp and sand out of the back of a pickup truck. Any truth to this?? :D ;)

I'll try to get down your way, maybe coordinate with Bob or Kim to try to cut down on driving somehow.

Alan

Bob I
05-31-2002, 12:46 PM
Good to hear things are coming along. My timing is now very poor. I am trying to pick up my new computer today, and will leave for the weekend early Saturday. Time of return is umknown. Next week will probably be the first available time.
Bob

Delphinus
05-31-2002, 02:04 PM
Ok, I now have the stuff sitting in the freezer in my office's common area fridge :D

(Hopefully the boss hasn't noticed me sneaking into work at 10:30!!!)

Anyways. Stuff looks good from the cursory look I gave it. Jon: yes I should be home around that time. Alan: We should be able to work something out :D Bob: No problem hanging on to the stuff for a few days until you're back, it's not going to spoil in the freezer :D Kim: Sounds good, maybe when I'm off work this afternoon I'll give you a call, BTW I'm done with your tape thanks for letting me borrow it.

The shipping was a little more than I hoped, I had to spend my lunch money to make up the difference ;) . I think in the end the price will come to about $3 per bag, when I sit down and figure it all out.

Tau2301
05-31-2002, 02:48 PM
Hi Tony, how many bags are for me?

Canadian Man
05-31-2002, 03:34 PM
Awsome, see you tonight in my lycra :eek:

If you can let me know how much i owe before i leave work that would be wonderful so i can go to the bank and get it.

cheers and thanks Tony!

Tau2301
05-31-2002, 06:06 PM
Hey Alan, if your in the neighbourhood, stop in for a peek at my tank. Its just coming up on six months old.

Tony I will take six bags also.

Canadian Man
05-31-2002, 06:17 PM
Sorry guy's but I am buying all the bags so there will be none left for anyone.... ;) tongue.gif

Ok just joking!!!!

Yes Tony I too will take 6 bags of the gold!

see ya tonight!

AJ_77
05-31-2002, 06:23 PM
Hey, I might meet up with "Edmonton Des" tomorrow morning at Eli's. He's asked if perhaps we could tour any of the local reefers' tanks that may be in a hospitable mood. It might be just after lunchtime or so...

Sound OK to anyone? I wouldn't assume anything, just so ya know. :D Thought it might be a good chance to visit Tony (food), Tails & Scales (supplies!), and Kim.

Kim: I don't know where you live, but how many of you could there be in the phone book? ARE you in the phone book?

[ 31 May 2002, 14:25: Message edited by: AJ_77 ]

Canadian Man
05-31-2002, 07:11 PM
Alan, My place is open after 6:00pm. I work allday and will be home then. Let me know, we always enjoy company!

Tau2301
05-31-2002, 07:17 PM
Hi Alan, yes you can come over, but it has to be before 3 PM.

You can tour my tank, my reef rock manufacturing, and my custom hood building.

I am in the phone book, the directions will be in your mail.

Tony;

What time do you get home?

I could meet you there at that time and I can avoid most the rush hour traffic. Plus I could buy all the product that Jon can't carry on his bike. :D

Delphinus
06-01-2002, 04:33 AM
Ok, yeah, double-checked the math, it does come to $3 per bag.

Pretty much everyone wanted 5 bags, so that comes to $15.

I did order more than needed in case people want more, in fact, there is enough for SIX bags for everyone.. So if you want more, let me know.

The stuff looks awesome, BTW. Definitely comparable to those $15 bags of Piscine Energetics. Looking forward to using it.

AJ_77
06-01-2002, 04:36 AM
Very cool, Tony, and thanks again. I will gladly take six, or more if possible?? Are you going to be home around lunchtime tomorrow? The Boy and his Dad are going to run around and do some "aquarium stuff."

I might be in your neck o' the woods. :D

[ 31 May 2002, 12:38: Message edited by: AJ_77 ]

MitchM
06-01-2002, 10:39 AM
Tony,
Today (Saturday) is fairly flexible ...If you've got extra I could use some Mysis. Ran out about a week ago.

Mitch smile.gif

Tau2301
06-01-2002, 12:02 PM
Tony, will you be home at noon today as suggested in Alan's post?

Delphinus
06-01-2002, 02:18 PM
Hi, early afternoon (like after 1) might be a bit better. I want to get to this Western Pool & Spa to get some plumbing supplies and apparently they close at 1, so I have to go there pretty much right away.

Everyone has my ph #, right?

Delphinus
06-01-2002, 07:31 PM
Hi Mitch, long time no see... smile.gif

I can get you about 2 bags. Interested?

PS. Why didn't you pre-order some, man! Naughty, naughty. ;) tongue.gif

MitchM
06-02-2002, 03:40 AM
Wouldn't that actually require me to PLAN something?? tongue.gif

Mitch :D

Bob I
06-03-2002, 07:47 PM
Okay Tony, I am back, and ready for the shrimp. I guess I will have to pack a lunch, and be ready for a trip. Was at Pisces today, and found out Mike just got married, and is on honeymoon. The asst Mgr appeared to be amenable to buying Xenia. At least he asked what Mike usually pays. BTW they have some nice new corals. All seem to be $50.00. They had brown and some white Putat (no idea what that is). I am unable to connect using the new computer. The modem is dreadfully slow, and keeps bumping me. I am taking the unit to my ISP tomorrow to see if it acts the same at their place.
Bob

[ 03 June 2002, 15:51: Message edited by: Bob Ipema ]