PDA

View Full Version : Lost

Joe Reefer
05-04-2006, 02:30 PM
Does anybody watch this show, I think its awesome!
What is the deal with Micheal shooting everyone last night?

muck
05-04-2006, 02:31 PM
Dammit Lando don't tell me that. (I haven't watched it yet :razz: )

TheReefGeek
05-04-2006, 02:36 PM
I haven't downloaded it yet either! sshhhhhh :)

dirtyreefer
05-04-2006, 03:41 PM
He's an "other" :lol:

Joe Reefer
05-04-2006, 04:30 PM
I think he made a deal to get Walt back, but why did he shoot himself?

Delphinus
05-04-2006, 04:54 PM
I hate myself for watching that show. But I'm hooked. :( It's a darn compulsion I tell you, i.e., you know you shouldn't, but you just can't help yourself.

You just have to know the writers are just messing with us. They check out what people are writing on the forums, and then if anyone gets close to figuring something out, they go and change things. There's no real direction to it anymore, if there was once, it's long gone now.

So many stupid little details too (easter eggs). Do they mean something? Or not? Like how about that shark at the beginning of season 2? If you look closely, that "Dharma Initiative" logo is branded on the tail. What's up with that? So the shark is working for the "Others"? It's a robot? Or that poor Henry dude had to put on a fish costume (let's face it, that guy has the worst job of those "others"..) Argh!! Come on, don't put a detail like that in there and then don't do anything with it. Sheesh.

After the season finale last year I promised myself I wouldn't let myself watch it this year. So much for that one! Argh!!! :lol:

PS. Does anyone else keep thinking that Jenna Elfman ought to have a cameo in there? "Hi, I'm Dharma!" ;)

dirtyreefer
05-04-2006, 05:43 PM
I think he made a deal to get Walt back, but why did he shoot himself?

To cover up his tracks, it looks like Henry escaped and shot them all because I think he lets him go...

spikehs
05-04-2006, 06:29 PM
I hate myself for watching that show. But I'm hooked. :( It's a darn compulsion I tell you, i.e., you know you shouldn't, but you just can't help yourself.

You just have to know the writers are just messing with us. They check out what people are writing on the forums, and then if anyone gets close to figuring something out, they go and change things. There's no real direction to it anymore, if there was once, it's long gone now.

So many stupid little details too (easter eggs). Do they mean something? Or not? Like how about that shark at the beginning of season 2? If you look closely, that "Dharma Initiative" logo is branded on the tail. What's up with that? So the shark is working for the "Others"? It's a robot? Or that poor Henry dude had to put on a fish costume (let's face it, that guy has the worst job of those "others"..) Argh!! Come on, don't put a detail like that in there and then don't do anything with it. Sheesh.

After the season finale last year I promised myself I wouldn't let myself watch it this year. So much for that one! Argh!!! :lol:

PS. Does anyone else keep thinking that Jenna Elfman ought to have a cameo in there? "Hi, I'm Dharma!" ;)

Without revealing any spoilers (not that i really know any), the writers have promised that the rest of the episodes should answer a lot of the questions people have... although they say they'll bring up a bunch of new ones to think about over the summer.

powerboy
05-05-2006, 02:23 PM
Is it a coincidence when the 2 people killed off on the show were the same ones who were charged and convicted of drunk driving charges?
Studio says no, but you really have to think.....

TheReefGeek
05-05-2006, 02:31 PM
Ok I watched it last night! :)

Here is what I think:

Michael made a deal with the others to get Walt back. The deal was he had to kill Anna Lucia (because she killed some others) and free Henry.

Unfortunately the other chick walked in, and he accidentally shot her. So he was distraut about accidentally killing her, so he killed himself.

Tada! :mrgreen:

Joe Reefer
05-05-2006, 03:07 PM
Is it a coincidence when the 2 people killed off on the show were the same ones who were charged and convicted of drunk driving charges?
Studio says no, but you really have to think.....

I thought the same thing.

TheReefGeek
05-05-2006, 03:10 PM
When were they convicted? Dont they usually shoot episodes way in advance of airing them?

Willow
05-05-2006, 03:30 PM
i think he was sent back to shoot henry because he hadn’t completed his mission.

the freakiest thing i ever saw on the show was that scene where the children were walking thru the rain and all you could see was their feet, one of them was carrying a teddy bear.. dang that freaked me out!

TheReefGeek
05-05-2006, 03:52 PM
i think he was sent back to shoot henry because he hadn’t completed his mission.

Ok, but he shot two other people them himself, not henry?

Willow
05-05-2006, 03:53 PM
Ok, but he shot two other people them himself, not henry?

the episode ended, we have no idea what he did next.

shadowboy
05-05-2006, 05:44 PM
Ok michael doesnt kill himself, he shoots himself in the shoulder, henry escapes, looks like he killed everyone. Theres a preview for the next episode and you see michael so he's not dead...very addicting show, and we get jerked around so much, what was with the big black wisp thing at the begging that was terrorizing everyone? I think there all dead and the island is hell. its like lord of the flies on crack!

tb