PDA

View Full Version : Hope you guys want some pipe organ...

Delphinus
05-02-2002, 12:13 AM
I've got some pipe organ that until tonight was a really nice large piece. I tried to move it into my 75 from my 50, but being a very fragile coral it shattered into about a hundred pieces as I tried to take it out of the tank.

So, I will be bringing some to the meeting on Tuesday ... My offerings for trades or for future considerations on trades. Assuming the stuff recovers before then, of course ... as I write this it looks pretty unhappy, but they should be OK after tomorrow I think! (Oh well -- I WAS going to frag the piece anyways, just didn't mean to do it tonight. :rolleyes: )

This stuff COULD also be clove polyps ... I am not really sure. I was once told they could be cloves by someone who once visited ... But who knows. I still beleive it could be pipe organ. (Either way, they're nice polyps.) I hope you guys would all like a piece! (How's THAT for a "come to the meeting" incentive? Door prizes! :D )

[ 01 May 2002, 20:14: Message edited by: delphinus ]

AJ_77
05-02-2002, 12:15 AM
Were we typing at the same time??

PLEASE put my name on a piece, I promise I'll take good care of it. (Providing you tell me exactly what that entails...)

Cheers, and what a cool meeting this will be,

Alan

Delphinus
05-02-2002, 12:18 AM
Done! By Tuesday I should know how many use-able pieces I'll have. If everything survives the accidental fragging I'll have at least 6-10 decent sized chunks... Of course I want to keep some for myself but the rest can all go to new homes! :D

Canadian Man
05-02-2002, 02:34 AM
Tony, good to hear.
My halamedia is growing fantanstic. allready have up to 2 new round leave thing on some parts of it.
Thanks again.
As well my tank has never been clearer than since i put the above mentioned stuff in my tank.
Look foreward to our meeting as i have lots to talk about with my NEW SET UP! ;)

Bob I
05-02-2002, 11:34 AM
Please put my name on a piece too. I don't have a lot of things I can frag right now except my wondrous hairy mushrooms, but who knows what the future will bring.
Bob

AJ_77
05-02-2002, 01:37 PM
Hmmm... Tony is moving corals into his 75, and Jonathan is referring to his "new setup" with great excitement.

I think a Priddis (I mean, SW Calgary)tank tour might be in order. Hmmm?

Or we could give you the floor at the meeting, to update us. ;)

AJ smile.gif

Bob I
05-02-2002, 02:06 PM
Photographs on Tony's new website would be in order. Then again we could see about renting a bus for that tour. Or even pack a lunch and travel together from the North. :D :rolleyes: