PDA

View Full Version : Heads up to those looking for clams!

Funky_Fish14
04-19-2006, 02:06 AM
Just letting everyone know that AI has JUST received a shipment of clams including ultra grade maximas and I think they were super grade squamosas, as well as still having some derasa's left from their last shipment. I believe they might have croceas although I dont think so, but if not they should be getting those in next shipment, and possibly some gigas clams as well. I bought a maxima and squamosa today, they have very low prices, but I must warn they are also very small, maximas are 1-2" MAX.

Beautiful colors on all the clams.

Just a heads up!

Chris

Ruth
04-19-2006, 02:55 AM
If they do get any Gigas in and if anyone would be willing to snag one for me and ship it you will be my new hero and maybe win a prize!

Murminator
04-19-2006, 04:05 AM
$$$$ ???? or dare do I ask?

Funky_Fish14
04-19-2006, 04:19 AM
If they do get any Gigas in and if anyone would be willing to snag one for me and ship it you will be my new hero and maybe win a prize!

Ruth, if they come in, I will probably be taking one too, or a hippoposus. I'd be willing to do this for you for sure if they come in, not a problem. Although I wouldnt be able to guarentee the shipment but, I could definetly send it exactly to your specifications. I've shipped live animals before so a clam shouldnt be a problem.

Murray, I wasnt sure if posting prices was alright, but maybe since im not comparing to anything, it might be? I' guess I'll post them, and if they shouldnt be there the mods can feel free to remove them ofcourse and just PM me for prices. However, they are 29.99 for the maximas, there appears to be about 15 or so... I snagged my favorite, lol, all are bright/colorful though, but not all have uncommon patterning. There are probably about 20 squamosas, lots of beautiful ones of different colors/patterns. They are priced at 44.99. Derasas... there are 4-10 left, didnt really look at them since I have one already, and I think they are somewhere between 49.99 and 69.99(I think it was 59.99).

Hope this helps!

Chris

Ruth
04-19-2006, 01:44 PM
Chris - that would be so wonderful! I have been looking for a Gigas for a long time and would even like 2.

Funky_Fish14
04-19-2006, 04:09 PM
Not a worry! I call almost daily for clam shipment updates, hehe.

Chris

TheReefGeek
04-19-2006, 04:21 PM
Good to know, I will probably go pick up a couple of them.