PDA

View Full Version : Frags available...Apr 22 weekend only!

untamed
04-17-2006, 11:32 PM
I've got to trim back a few of my SPS. I can no longer clean the glass!

I don't know what I have....but I'll describe them.

I'll have 2, maybe 3, small frags of a very nice yellow SPS with bright green polyps. Grows slowly and very thick, so it will be difficult to get frags larger than 1". I've rarely seen an SPS with this colour, so I'm asking $20 each for these.

I'll have 6 or more 1"+ frags of a red/brown, fast growing SPS, with long flowing white polyps. These, I'll part with for $5 each.

Finally, I'll have 2 or 3 good sized pieces of what I believe is Hynophora...horn coral. Bright green, very nice looking. Asking $15 for each.

If anyone is interested...or has frags they could offer in trade... PM me. If you supply an email address, I can send photos of the actual corals.

1bigstud
04-18-2006, 06:06 AM
I will actually be going paintballing in pitt meadows saturday during the day maybe I can grab some stuff on my way home why dont u send some pics of what u have at
rstar_inc@shaw.ca

Thanks Rick.

untamed
04-18-2006, 08:37 PM
I'm glad to have so many people interested, but I'm becoming concerned that I may run out of frags.

If you are interested, I need to know which frags you want so that I can hold them for you. I would hate to have one of you come visit and not get what you wanted.

untamed
04-22-2006, 04:56 PM
Ready to begin. Most people are coming between 10AM and 11AM today..but I'll hang around until Noon...then the frags go to the stores. I'll monitor PMs for the next while in case any one decides to come at the last moment.

Brad.

untamed
04-22-2006, 07:13 PM
That's it. Store closed. Thanks to all who dropped by.