PDA

View Full Version : Gauging interest: 90gal complete - getting out...

sharelove
04-17-2006, 01:07 PM
Been at it 5 months. Everything bought new - unless noted, all comes with warranty. Somethings, like the lights, are much less old than 5 months...Will ship anywhere, ask about costs. Greyhound ships overnight, I'm half way between Calgary and Vancouver. Make SERIOUS offers! Do have to get out in the next month. I don't know how to use the PM or IM, if someone wants to share that secret...let me know ;-)
Here's the list:
DRY GOODS:
>
> Maristar light fixture 48" 2x250w Metal Halide & 2x55w T5 actinic, Blue Wave ballast - 5 year warranty! Used 2 months, still under warranty paid 1400$
> comes with mounting legs and hanging hardware.

>Euro Reef Protein Skimmer, Brand new, never used, still in box good for 100g. 250$

> Red Sea Wavemaster Pro. makes waves and is the top quality item for this job. Will network and control 4 maxijet pumps. Has sleep mode and feedmode, reef mode and marine mode. Paid 180$
>
> 4 - Maxijet 1200 powerheads. 295gph. Paid 30$ each.
>
> Remora Pro Protein Skimmer with mag3 pump and pre-filter box. Paid 285$ + 67$ for both. (Just the pump is worth 75$)
>
> 2 - Jager Eheim heaters. Paid 30$ each.
>
> Mag 9.5 pump, still in box never used, Brand New! paid 125$
>
> Overflow - 1200gph, Brand New still in Box, new costs 120$
>
> Refractometer new costs 75$
>
> Kent Salt 1/2 pail, 25$ worth, assorted foods and medications and supplements, conditioners etc...
> Scrapers, gloves, nets etc...
> Test kits misc supplies

LIVE ITEMS:

Live Rock, Tonga, 75lbs paid 500$
Live Sand, Aragonite oolitic, 110lbs paid 110$
whoever buys the live rock and sand can have all the critters I have for free: hermit crabs, feather dusters, snails, conchs, emerald crabs, cleaner shrimp, peppermint shrimp etc...

RonPeter
04-17-2006, 01:51 PM
What's the model number of the Euro Reef Protien Skimmer? Thanks.

dirtyreefer
04-17-2006, 03:17 PM
Do you have the tank specs? Drilled or RR?

sharelove
04-17-2006, 03:21 PM
Hi, what's RR? No it's not drilled. That's why I have a sump with all the equip needed, but haven't used it yet...hence the new stuff still in boxes...The remora pro is hang-on-back and that's what's currently keeping things in order. Will include the 30gsump for someone who wants the whole kit. 2400$ for everything. You come and get it.

thanks for asking,
marc

dirtyreefer
04-17-2006, 05:12 PM
RR = Reef Ready. Reef read has built in overflows so you don't have to drill it yourself. If you have a sump, then most people would have some type of overflow to your sump so I would assume that it was either drilled or reef ready.

RonPeter
04-17-2006, 07:01 PM
What's the model number of the Euro Reef Protien Skimmer? Thanks.

tranvictor
04-17-2006, 10:30 PM
I am interested in the Live rock. How much do you want for it? You can send me an email tranvictor@hotmail.com How much would shipping to Calgary cost, and how fast is it?

Vic

Jaws
04-18-2006, 09:02 PM
Sent you a PM. If you look somewhere near the top right hand corner of your monitor, there's a link in blue that reads "Private Messages". Click on that and it will take you to your inbox. Click on any new messages and it will open up what the person has sent you. There's also a button that says "Reply". Click on that to reply.

sharelove
04-21-2006, 02:21 AM
HI, still have lots for sale!
If you want call me:
250-354-1944
thanks,
marc

sharelove
04-21-2006, 04:09 AM
Hi,
A couple of items have sold: the remora pro and one or two of the maxijets (he hasn't told me how many he wants...). the rest is still up for grabs. I am able to pack this very well and ship to you overnight Greyhound for a very reasonable price. To Calgary or Vancouver - Nelson is right in the middle...Even big heavy things can be, say 25-65$. Everything I do, I do with the best quality and I don't cut corners. These things were almost all bought brand-new and you can have the paper-work in order to be covered by warrany claims should any arise. I can email pics to anyone, just include your email address. I have pics of the way I pack things up. I just packed up the lights in the original boxes with the styrofoam still intact; I have pics of how I did this...I would be happy to email them to you. I am open to offers on everything, but please, I don't want to "lose my shirt" as I do have two young kids to feed...and no, they didn't want to eat the fish;-)
thanks for looking,
marc
ps. feel free to call with any questions too:250-354-1944

sharelove
04-21-2006, 02:39 PM
The Maristar light fixture is still available. Go to this website and see for yourself the quality of this fixture: http://www.sunlightsupply.com/
This is a "plug 'n' play" system. You don't need anything else. It's all here ready to go. Basically a "demo" model. I've used it two months and I just took it down yesterday and it's packed. For the exact specs go here:
http://www.sunlightsupply.com/aquarium/products/lighting_fixture-combo.shtml#mariblack2
There's not a scratch and it's in mint condition. This lighting system is comparable to the Geisemann products and is in the same league quality-wise.
Thanks for looking,
marc

muck
04-21-2006, 02:44 PM
I merged your 2 threads into one.
I didn't see the point in multiple threads for 1 sale.

Willow
04-21-2006, 03:55 PM
what kind of money are you looking for on the light?

sharelove
04-21-2006, 05:07 PM
Hi Willow,
1000$, I paid 1400$ and have the invoice and you can have the warranty too, 2 years on everything but the ballast, the ballast has a 5 year warranty, the best in the business!! It's an awesome set up with only 2 months of use. I can email you pics of how I've packed it up too. Send me your email if you're interested.
thanks,
marc

sharelove
04-21-2006, 11:45 PM
Hi, the light fixture is sold!