PDA

View Full Version : Crunch time

MitchM
04-25-2002, 06:16 PM
Hey guys,

Saturday @ noon is when I'm loading/unloading my 180 from Tuxedo to Beddington. I've got a 50g and a 20g to move as well, and fish and the 60 or 70lb. Aqualine Spacelight of mine to move over and set up.
Any help would be appreciated, even for an hour or so. Pizza and beer will be supplied, and whoever shows up can help themself fo a scoop or two of my DSB with Miracle Mud. You can also have a frag from my corals for helping, but I want to hold off on the actual fragging until I get back from Vancouver May 8th or so. I may need someone to run to the Depot for the odd thing.
I can email you my cell # if you like.
Anyone know where I can rent those large suction cups?

Thanks in advance,
Mitch :D

AJ_77
04-25-2002, 06:37 PM
Can you e-mail me the addresses (loading and unloading) and cell number?

I'll definitely try to make some time for you Saturday, just not sure exactly how close to noon that'll be.

I don't know who rents the suction cups, but they are handy. Pizza and Beer Tip: serve AFTER work is finished. ;)

Cheers,
AJ

MitchM
04-25-2002, 06:44 PM
Thanks AJ,

YGM.

Mitch

Delphinus
04-25-2002, 07:49 PM
I'll help out too. Send me some email too please! Or call me, you have my # still right?

Hmmm. Would U-Haul have those suction cups maybe? I wouldn't have a clue where to look otherwise... sorry!

Bob I
04-25-2002, 08:21 PM
I would love to help, unfortunately this is my last weekend of work. I work from noon until 4:00 pm.
Bob

Canadian Man
04-25-2002, 08:25 PM
Sorry :( Mitch
I would love to help out but as my line of work(bikes) guarantees me to never have weekends off durring the summer.

MitchM
04-26-2002, 10:33 AM
Tony,
YGM

Thanks anyways Bob and Jonathan.

Hey Jonathan, were you at Western Pump yesterday? (Thursday) I think It was you leaving just as I was pulling in. I saw your pic here a while ago, but couldn't place your face right away. :D

Mitch

Tau2301
04-26-2002, 10:50 AM
Hi Mitch, I checked with my wife and there is a bit of overlap in our schedules - but I should be able to get to your house by 12:30

Please email me with the addresses, phone, etc.

P.S. I have a truck.

NOTE: All spelling and grammatical errors are for Bob's benefit and enjoyment.

MitchM
04-26-2002, 11:01 AM
:D :D

YGM.

So since Bob and Jonathan aren't coming, we'll have to make up some stories about them! :D :D ;)

Mitch tongue.gif

MitchM
04-26-2002, 11:11 AM
Extra fish bags and clean buckets would help too, as I want to transfer over as much old water as I can. I'm going to pick up some extra gloves from Danny today as I've seen some monster 6" bristle worms poking their heads out of my LR every now and then....and they're gonna be ****ed ! :D

(also, if you guys want to take home some sand, the bags would help there as well)

Mitch

Canadian Man
04-26-2002, 03:16 PM
Hey Mitch yea that was me.
I was there on your recomendation. I picked up some of my plumbing parts.love their ball/union valvs. awsome.
Good eye....your quite observant.
PS. I am kinda hard to miss when driving my CITY BLOCK (AKA 85 Crown Vic). :rolleyes:

[ 26 April 2002, 11:17: Message edited by: Canadian Man ]

AJ_77
04-26-2002, 03:25 PM
Big DOH!

I've been reminded that it's my Anniversary tomorrow, and my wife has made lunch plans for us. I blew her surprise by telling her of my plans to go tank-moving!

Her response: "You're doing WHAT?!?" So, the cat was out of the bag as for our 'surprise' lunch together.

So Sorry, Mitch, I was looking forward to joining in and helping out. I regret I'll be unable to attend.

Alan

MitchM
04-27-2002, 10:12 AM
Looks good guys!

A friend of mine is coming out from Strathmore as well - he owns the pet store out there, BTW - I couldn't get the suction cups, but I think we'll be o.k. without them.

Be forewarned....I'm in the middle of unpacking and renovating both places...so don't come wearing any of your purdy clothes. ;)

Bring your best plumbing advice too. I'm going to be setting up a bare bones system for now, and will finish the setup after I get back from Vancouver.

Mitch smile.gif