PDA

View Full Version : Question for Alan AJ77

Canadian Man
04-25-2002, 12:43 PM
Hey Alan are you interested in selling that wind turbine of yours(AKA GIANT PUMP).
just curious as I am in need of a return pump when i set up my sump/refugium, and i dont figure my 2rios will cut it. just curious. if not then a mag is in store for me.
Thanks

AJ_77
04-25-2002, 01:09 PM
Jon, I have a spare for that turbine as well, but it has a bit of a rattle. I think this pump would push enough water for a coral farm, but don't put it near your sleeping quarters!

Isolating it with a proper base, flex pvc, and a sturdy cabinet would significantly reduce noise and vibration.

I don't need them, so... Make me an offer! ;)

Alan

(Hey, wait a minute - is this another one of those "I'll buy it/I can't buy it" things??)
:D ;) :D

[ 25 April 2002, 14:40: Message edited by: AJ_77 ]

Canadian Man
04-25-2002, 08:23 PM
no no.
I have the money now.
What are the two pumps(model), are they the same pumps?
It will be on my main 90g tank when the sump is ready, I think i can make it some what quiet.Hopefully.
I wont make you an offer untill i know what model they are. eg the 2 mdxqc xyg lmnop you know.
Even then I will probably ask you to let me know how much you want. but let me know what models they are thanks.
:D

AJ_77
04-25-2002, 11:04 PM
OK, obviously you mean business.

Little Giant 4MDQX-SC is the model, and the spare is the same model, I'm sure, just older.

It's on the J&L site among others. I had a good bit of feedback for the "Turbine" post. Some get around the noisy aspect, others get over it or live with it. If it's for your living room, you'll no doubt fix up something.

You saw it run when you were over, though, so you have an idea what it does.

Cheers,
AJ

Canadian Man
04-26-2002, 12:16 AM
Well alan i want it.
send me a mail and tell me how much you want.
:D ...Dont forget frags are in your future... :D
So be kind

AJ_77
04-26-2002, 01:11 AM
YGM, my friend.

;)