PDA

View Full Version : E-mail notifications

Ruth
04-14-2006, 05:46 PM
For some reason today I am not getting e-mail notifications. I went back and checked my profile and it is set to receive them. Any one else or is it just me?

christyf5
04-14-2006, 05:46 PM
Yeah I've missed a few today too. I notice sometimes they are really slow.

EmilyB
04-14-2006, 07:02 PM
I noticed today for the first time. I had a message when I logged on, but still no email notification. Seems to me it was like this a while back as well.

Denis
04-14-2006, 08:37 PM
Same here.

Beverly
04-15-2006, 09:39 PM
I'm also not getting email notifications at all since late Thursday April 13.

Have checked my user profile and it says I'm already checked to recieve email notifications.

Beverly
04-17-2006, 03:48 PM
Am still not getting email notifications for subscribed threads or PMs.

TheReefGeek
04-17-2006, 03:50 PM
I am missing some as well.

EmilyB
04-17-2006, 08:55 PM
Not to nag or anything, I mean I'm on here all the time anyway so I get my messages.:lol: However, I am sending messages to people that may not be, and if they are not getting their notifications, it would probably explain why I am not hearing back from them. :neutral:

Snappy
04-18-2006, 07:25 AM
Not to nag or anything, I mean I'm on here all the time anyway so I get my messages.:lol: However, I am sending messages to people that may not be, and if they are not getting their notifications, it would probably explain why I am not hearing back from them. :neutral:
Mine isn't working either. Deb no wonder I never got the message that you were sending to me about all the brightly coloured acro's you have with my name on them :lol:

EmilyB
04-18-2006, 07:31 AM
Crud Greg, and here I thought you weren't interested anymore, so I sold them to Andy.:mrgreen:

titus
04-18-2006, 01:06 PM
Hello,

Sorry guys but the problem is a bit greater than previously imagine. I actually have no personal e-mails at all for the last few days, not even spams.

I have been trying to contact the server provider to find out what is happening but haven't been able to establish contact yet. Not sure if it's Easter or because the e-mail account I used was affected, hence not receiving any replies.

I called them already today and left a message and I think Tony will try to contact them also.

So until further notice, no e-mails will be available. But rest assure I'm on it because I'm not receiving any personal e-mails myself.

Titus

TheReefGeek
04-18-2006, 02:47 PM
Thanks Titus and Tony.