PDA

View Full Version : FS/FT: Mantis/Pistol Shrimp Rock. See inside.

OCDP
04-13-2006, 01:55 PM
Well, I've narrowed it down and I know I have one of the two in my tank. I know it's on the left side, and I am almost 100% certain it's in my biggest piece of rock, a base rock.

I will be (when I'm switching over) getting rid of this rock, just to play it safe. I don't need any surprises. So, if someone in Calgary would ilke to buy or trade (trade for SPS frags, or for another rock of the same size) then that would be cool. I figure someone may want the rock to crack open or something to try and figure out the surprise inside haha... maybe not though.

Let me know.. I'll be switching tanks over this weekend so I'd like to get rid of it then. For those interested , the clicking sound I hear sounds like marbles hitting together, and it's not rapid, but not slow.. something like... click... click....click...click...click. Like that :lol:

TheReefGeek
04-13-2006, 02:11 PM
Freshwater dip that rock and your occupant should leave

G1GY
04-13-2006, 04:35 PM
For those interested , the clicking sound I hear sounds like marbles hitting together, and it's not rapid, but not slow.. something like... click... click....click...click...click. Like that :lol:

Are you sure it's not just a snail spinning it's shell against the glass?

OCDP
04-13-2006, 04:38 PM
I'm certain it's not a snail. This is a re-occurring noise. I'm hearing it frequently. It's too loud to be a snail.. but good call.

Most definitely not a snail... I hear the clicking way too much for it to be a snail.

PS: The rock is spoken for.