PDA

View Full Version : LOCAL REEFING STUD HELPS OUT

AJ_77
04-10-2002, 11:07 PM
Thanks again to Canadian Man, who volunteered his day off to help the un-handy man. In this picture he basks in the glow of the just-wired 250W Iwasaki (pronounced, "IWASAKI!") with DIY reflector kit. You should see that sucker over the sump!

http://www.itpro1.com/workbee1.jpg

Kidding, when the 2nd one comes on line we'll have some serious fun. They'll both go in the newly-raised hood, which Jon helped with also.

Can't wait to have a PVC expert over... ;)

Thanks to all my Calgary reef buddies,
AJ smile.gif

Tau2301
04-11-2002, 12:04 AM
Looks like Jon had a busy day. He just left my place with two Yellow Belly Damsels in hand.

It took three of us to catch them. My son Steven held the bag of water while Jon and I chase the Damsels around. They finally got tired of the game and just swam into the net.

Thanks Jon, I am sure they will have a good home in Katie's nano.

Canadian Man
04-11-2002, 12:17 AM
Busy....Busy....Bee in am.
Thanks Alan your too kind.
Thanks again Kim for the fish.
They are all ready poking their heads out of the rock and they are only been in for 10 minutes now.
:D :D :D

Delphinus
04-11-2002, 11:07 AM
Busy? Ha! Try working two 16-hour days on the road in Edmonton and working 10 hours plus 3 hours looking at houses and yapping with realtors. Somewhere in there is your birthday, BTW, and sending your folks off on their trip and they have to be at the airport at 5am so they can make their flight, oh, and darn, realizing that this is the birthday on which your operators license has expired and now you must find a registry PDQ so that you're not driving with an expired license. Somewhere in there too you have to try to coordinate a group order that you volunteered to do! smile.gif

That was my Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. smile.gif

Seriously guys the setup is looking good. Alan I think you will be much happier keeping the 250W. (BTW, I know who bought your Hamilton fixture [no it wasn't me] :D so it's too late to change your mind now ;) -- Actually it's found a perfect application so I think it's win-win-win all-round.)

How about posting a picture of the famed-and-newly-raised hood?

PS. What is "day off" ? I've never heard the expression. Is it like a bad hair day?

[ 11 April 2002, 07:08: Message edited by: delphinus ]

AJ_77
04-11-2002, 12:36 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TONY!

Hope you get a chance to celebrate a little.

Hood pics coming...

smile.gif

[ 11 April 2002, 08:37: Message edited by: AJ_77 ]