PDA

View Full Version : Banggai has babies again.

spikehs
04-03-2002, 12:25 AM
Well,

My banggai has a mouhfull of eggs again! hopefully this time he can keep them to term, I am doubting he will as i was not feeding them quite as much as before. Cross yer fingers.

Sean

Delphinus
04-04-2002, 01:22 AM
Awesome news man! Good luck "Dad" :D

Keep us posted. I'm still looking for some Banggai's so if they take ............. keep me in mind please? :D :D :D

AJ_77
04-04-2002, 01:30 AM
That sounds like an awesome experience. Would like to have a couple of your babies some day.

Cheers,
AJ

smile.gif

spikehs
04-05-2002, 03:01 AM
yup, you guys can be on the list if yah want, I am just hopping he'll carry them to term this time. I'll let you all know how it goes.

Sean

canadawest
04-05-2002, 05:54 AM
Hey Sean, great news!

Best of luck with the latest "pregnancy" and if you need any advice or tips please don't hestitate to ask. Be sure to prepare a nursery tank well in advance (aka NOW!) and keep an eye on the male now.

My third brood is just about ready for new homes (next weekend) and I just moved the male out of the refugium back into the main tank with the female a couple days ago so I expect another brood again around the end of the month.

Crossing my fingers for you and your male.

PS.. Don't be dissapointed if he aborts them again, it's a very common occurance, especially during his first couple "pregnacies".

FishGeek
04-05-2002, 09:01 PM
Hey can I get in on the list also? I've been thinking of getting a pair my self. And If I can get them locally raised, then so much better for the environment!

Simon

spikehs
04-06-2002, 10:34 PM
Thanks canadawest,

I'm sure there will be questions! fishonthebrain, i wasn't really looking to ship them, if you are stopping by calgary sometime then maybe we could work something out...

FishGeek
04-07-2002, 12:51 AM
OF coarse that's what I ment!!!!

Simon