PDA

View Full Version : Sumps in calgary

spikehs
04-04-2006, 08:46 PM
Just wondering if anyone knows where to get ~ 33gal sump in calgary? I guess I'd just really be looking for the tank, but if there is any prebuilt ones that would be perfect. I am a little wiery of the golds tanks as I had one previously that cracked on me and spilt 33gal of water on the floor... any recommendations?

medican
04-05-2006, 04:36 AM
try waies ...built me one custom job about the same size....very good job.....not bad $$$$.....cant hert to ask.....

i have crabs
04-05-2006, 05:16 AM
im preaty shure golds no longer uses the same tank builder as before so you should have no problem even though the last one breaking probably had nothing to do with them anyway.
plus they will have the best price.

EmilyB
04-05-2006, 07:18 AM
I doubt Golds has the same tank builder. I purchased a 33g that split as well about the same time. Oh...Albert...how about a frag for that ? :mrgreen:

I bought a prebuilt sump from Pisces. Good solid construction, but a bigger price.

fishmanty
04-05-2006, 07:33 AM
Actually, I do believe that Dennis has stopped ordering from mitch, or atleast that was the situation last time I heard... so yeah, now the tanks should be built right way.

albert_dao
04-05-2006, 07:59 AM
Mitch is toast.