PDA

View Full Version : I'll trade/buy frags!!!!!!!!!!

spikehs
01-03-2002, 02:22 AM
Hey all,

found this board now....so i am in for any frag trading/buying, i dont have anything to trade right now, but would love to buy some, i just got my halides so it should be about a month before i get anything (getting all parameters correct first)...there is a couple others at reefs.org and reefcentral.com ....tell me what u guys got/want to trade!!

btw delphinus....Sean here....thanks for the xenia, only 1 tiny piece survived, but from what i hear, that should be enough!! talk to u guys soon!!

Dolf
01-03-2002, 08:38 AM
Sorry, not into SPS yet- It seems to be just a matter of time though. Just wondering where you ended up picking up the MH's.

spikehs
01-03-2002, 07:12 PM
hey, got the stuff from www.jlaquatics.com (http://www.jlaquatics.com)
seemed like nice guys.

reefboy22
01-03-2002, 08:50 PM
i got lots of sps and mushrooms softys for sale let me know im in abbotsford u can email me at jmiller22@shaw.ca talk to u all later...

josh

eli@fijireefrock.com
01-22-2002, 05:09 PM
hi canadian man
i am interested in trading with you for the cult corals or any other type.mail me. images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Canadian Man
01-22-2002, 05:13 PM
will mail you images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Canadian Man
01-23-2002, 04:16 AM
i have many colt coral cutting for sale

Bob I
03-08-2002, 12:47 PM
I have Green Frilly Mushrooms that are taking over the place. I also have Colonial Zoanthids that have overgrown their rock,(I paid Daniel $80.00 for those, I must have been on drugs that day) :( also Green Star polyps that can probably be fragged. I just do not know how to do it. I always have too much Grape Caulerpa. :confused:
Bob

[ 08 March 2002, 08:49: Message edited by: Bob Ipema ]

Delphinus
03-08-2002, 12:55 PM
I want some of that grape caulerpa ... what would you want in return?

spikehs
03-08-2002, 03:41 PM
I too would like some grape caulerpa , how much are you selling it for?

Bob I
03-09-2002, 12:18 PM
Well gentlemen, I do not like the word sell. We are all in this together, and I am of the opinion that if you have something you just throw away you should not sell it. So that said, as the stuff grows I will happily give away that which I would throw out anyway. I am asking for some help though. I have one fish I bought foolishly. It is a small Yellow Tang. He is in beatiful shape, but as I was afraid, a Tang just does not fit in a 36 inch tank. He is too nervous for my liking. I am offering him up for adoption, along with a Cherub Angel I have had for two years. I feel he too needs a new home.

eli@fijireefrock.com
03-09-2002, 02:12 PM
BOB i am interested in taking those fish from you and i will give in replacement a coral or too i have a few types of soft and leather,couple of hydnophora.
give me a call #(403)295-1707 :D :D

EmilyB
03-13-2005, 01:55 AM
Blast from the past for you Jon... :mrgreen:

AJ_77
03-13-2005, 02:52 AM
:confused: :question:

Is this about waxing nostalgic? It is weird to see one of our own pack it in. Brings up some mixed feelings - I almost posted my own tank so I could go on summer holidays this year and not worry the whole time. :rolleyes:

Sorry to be reading something into nothing. I'll go away now... :redface:

EmilyB
03-13-2005, 03:15 AM
Actually Alan, it was nostalgic. I was bored and reading old posts and thought it would be nice to post from page 240 of Jon's history.

Crazily enough, by his second page he was buying sps and by page three was building stuff.

Stop moderating please.

:rolleyes:

Canadian Man
03-13-2005, 05:06 AM
I pulled up my past posts as well and did some reading. :lol:
Funny!

Our first frag swap!
First meeting, ALAN, TONY, ME and BOB. :eek: First meeting of a bunch of internet guys. Man KATIE weirded out! :eek: :lol: