PDA

View Full Version : FragFactory.ca Re-Opening Sale

FragFactory
04-01-2006, 06:00 AM
I would like to annouce to the community that my business partner Carl and I have purchased Fragfactory from Derek. For several months we have been planning an online frag site, and with Derek leaving the business, the perfect opportunity arose so we jumped on it.

We have completely redesigned the site to give it a fresh new appearance and make the online shopping experience easier. We will be placing over 100 unique species of coral, representing more then 500 frags online. Each colony has its own picture so you will see exactly what you are getting. Many of the pieces you will see online are exotic and hard to find corals which we have been collecting for several years as both hobbyists and for the business. There is also a large variety of more common frags available as well, so there is something for everybody.

As part of the grand re-opening we are having a HUGE 20% of sale the entire store, (both drygoods and livestock) and we have managed to secure an amazing shipping rate from WestJet, at a flat rate of $43.50 Canada wide. This is the airport to airport express cargo service, which will ensure the pieces you buy arrive at an affordable rate, quickly and healthy. We will also be offering FREE shipping on all livestock orders over $275.00. Shipping via FEDEX or GreyHound is also available.

Local pickup is welcome, as our facility is located in Mississauga by Square One, but all local purchases have to be made online or via email, in order to give all the out of towners a fair shot at new arrivals.

We are currently selling some drygoods online and we are hoping for some input from the community about what products you would like to see carried. Right now we are featuring 2 great new products; The Easy Blade Mag Scraper, and the new Wavy Sea water motion device.

Finally, we will be having a contest for a $150.00 dollar gift certificate towards any livestock purchase. All you have to do is register at our site and you will be entered. Contest closes April 21st, and the winner will be announced on April 22nd.

There are many new and exciting things planned so stay tuned for details, and visit the site often as it will be updated regularly with new stock and information.

Thanks for your support!
Mike and Carl

Quagmire
04-01-2006, 02:36 PM
Nice,what lights are you useing in the pictures?

FragFactory
04-01-2006, 03:30 PM
We are using 20K XMs in all pictures. Sorry about that I should really get that on the site :)

Mike

FragFactory
04-02-2006, 02:43 PM
We also just put up some really cool Crocea clams, which are also available for sale. PLease check the site out :)

Have a great weekend everybody.

Mike