PDA

View Full Version : Trial

titus
12-11-2001, 11:44 PM
Hello,

I'm seeing more Calgary people interested in a local club. I'm adding this forum to see how things turn out. Hope it helps.

Dolf
12-14-2001, 03:55 PM
Thanks, there must be a few of us out here. I asked about the LR sale at Big Als in Calgary and they said that they had pre sold 30 boxes OF LR. Where is everyone???

titus
12-14-2001, 11:57 PM
Hello,

Well then this will be a good place for you guys to pre-arrange things before anyone clean out your LFS.

Delphinus
12-16-2001, 03:42 PM
Dan -- I've often wondered that myself. There are only a handful of us that make their presence known on the 'net. Either the rest are completely net-illiterate or are super-duper lurkers.

Dolf
12-17-2001, 07:17 AM
For quite some time I did not post either. Come to think of it I wan't on the 'net cause it's hard to be here with a 386. Finally upgraded to the origional Pentium and here I am! images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif
I may be going to PC in the new year and if I do and if they are not much harder to keep I MAY try SPS. (That will mean there are two of us in Calgary.) Have you tried sending the Carpentersreef fellow from reefs.org a message to see if he will trade. (I'm not sure he even keeps SPS, but it may be worth a shot.)

eli@fijireefrock.com
01-14-2002, 04:03 AM
count me in i just found this board.
interested in trading corals rock sand and all reef inhabitants.