PDA

View Full Version : The Visitation

EmilyB
03-28-2006, 06:07 AM
Just wanted to say thanks to a whole lot of people after a great four day weekend in Vancouver, really got my adrenalin going again !

Christy, chauffeur extraordinaire and tour planner, Rich for the loudest muffler and finally selling me his donut ( oh and negotiating clammy...:lol: )

Jason, Jesse, and Callum for the tank tours (and awesome frags.:eek: )

Wendell, for the most incredible customer service :mrgreen: ever.:wink:

kari
03-28-2006, 12:16 PM
Thanks to everyone from me too:biggrin: Very impressive tanks out there. I don't have to turn the tank lights on anymore because the yellow acro frag is so bright:cool:

props
03-28-2006, 06:31 PM
let us know when you guys are in town again!! you guys are more than welcome to drop by
=o)

Jason McK
03-28-2006, 08:46 PM
ya is was great to meet you or see you again.

Hopefully next time I'll have the new tank up and running.

J

hockey nut
03-29-2006, 08:34 AM
It was nice to meet/see everyone. Door is open anytime. I hope you both had fun and found some nice stuff.

Cheers :)

TabbyB
03-30-2006, 04:10 AM
Yes good times :biggrin: , it was great to see Deb-as I couldn't really hear anything over all that noise-I must remember to complain the next time someone offers to drive me around for the day! Must see a pic of clammy real soon. Also nice to meet and hang out with Kari-I will keep you updated on the sump situation.

It was great to see my co-pilot as alway's :wink:

And a big thanks to Jason, Jesse, and Callum for unlocking there doors :mrgreen:
Jason, give me a PM when your ready to move the monster, I think I have enough airmiles to get me to Kelowna-one way :mrgreen:

EmilyB
03-30-2006, 06:09 AM
:lol: TabbyB :wink:

Jason McK
03-30-2006, 01:53 PM
Jason, give me a PM when your ready to move the monster, I think I have enough airmiles to get me to Kelowna-one way :mrgreen:

LOL Well the Monster was moved in Last night. I'll post pics in another thread later today, so that everyone that help has a hard copy evidence when they sue me for all the back problems :)

J