PDA

View Full Version : Getting out of hobby sale

powerboy
03-27-2006, 05:13 PM
Hello,

I have a 90gal marine tank and I am getting out of the hobby. My floors are also being replaced so the sooner the better.

I am going to let this stuff go cheap to facilitate a quick sale. There will be no shipping etc on my part.

The contents of the tank are as follows.

75-100lbs of live rock. (Sold) (some real nice pieces) The tank has been set up for over 4 years.

Not really much in terms of corals anymore. A few softies.

A very healthy show size Regal,

Yellow tang.(Sold)

A large bengai (SALE PENDING)
A couple green chromis
A bi-colour blenny

There are a breeding pair of oc. clowns. These fish have been together for 5+years and are laying eggs every couple weeks. I would prefer to keep these guys with their LTA as its been a nice pairing for many years. (Sold)

Bunch of snails/crabs etc.(Sale Pending)

Theres also a tube anenome available.(Sold)

Theres also a bunch of equipment (halides (Sold), vhos, pumps etc) These items we can talk about.

The 90g tank (SALE PENDING)

Please pm me and we can arrange meetings. I am not really interested in having a bunch of people in and out of my house all the time to look and potentially not buy anything. As stated, Its basically a blowout. So a few people are going to get some good deals.

If you are serious, please do not hesitate contacting me

Im located in Richmond, BC

* Please note* I have basically responded to PM's with the same response to everyone. It will be a first person to reply and agree to the terms who will be offered the items.

gyps
03-27-2006, 05:24 PM
hi, i just saw your ad, if i was interested in y0ur whole set up what would you sell it for. thanks,gyps

gyps
03-27-2006, 05:24 PM
hi again, or if your selling just the rock, how much for all of it, thanks gyps

j83
03-27-2006, 05:34 PM
PM Sent . . .

targa81
03-27-2006, 05:37 PM
PM sent as well.

Xtasia
03-27-2006, 05:58 PM
details on your lighting?

Also itnerested in pumps if you have a seio in there.

I am interested in your Clowns and LTA. I would like to breed them. Please let me know how much you would like. I have PMed you.

May be interested in your tank. Will talk to you about it when I see you.

powerboy
03-27-2006, 06:32 PM
Thank you to those who responded. I will be sorting out the pms and geting back to you guys asap. Just to inform you guys I will respond in ther evenings after work and I am hoping to get this all done by the end of the week. It all depends on my workload, which ATM, is quite high.

deep6er
03-27-2006, 09:14 PM
Im interested in your Naso, and yellow tang and the rest of your fish.

also your tube anenome

thanks,
Dave

1bigstud
03-28-2006, 06:16 AM
Do you still have to bi-color blenny? If so I've got a great home for him.

SeaHorse_Fanatic
03-28-2006, 08:09 PM
What colour & price for the tube anemone?

Also, what pump do you have? I'm looking for a QuietOne 3000 or 4000.

Thanks,

Anthony

GobiGurl
03-28-2006, 10:54 PM
I sent you a pm yesterday, didn't hear anything......

Anything left?

Thanks
Lynn