PDA

View Full Version : Awesome Nano Reef for Sale!

dufferdan
03-26-2006, 07:27 PM
This 20g Long (30”x12”x12”) customized Nano reef aquarium is an ideal setup for either a beginner new to the hobby, or an advanced aquarist wanting an efficient, low maintenance, compact setup. The aquarium was designed to run as close to silent as possible, only a slight hum from the protein skimmer and a slight whir of the cooling fan can be heard. The compact size means you can put it in any room you want. The Nano reef is currently setup as a bare bottom system with high water flow. This type of setup is ideal for the keeping of coral with low nutrient water requirements like SPS coral. It is easy to keep clean and free of nuisance algae. The Vanuatu Live Rock is in nice shapes and sizes for aquascaping. The tank has run disease free from inception, and has no pest problems. The fish are healthy and happy and there is plenty of room left for adding more of your favorite corals.
The sump is a customized 10g tank. The external overflow from the display has two drains that are hard plumbed to the sump. The return pump is a Mag 9.5 that is hard plumbed through an Oceans Motions 4-way Squirt. This device alternates the flow from the return through 4 different outlets in the display, providing excellent random flow. The sale package includes an extra brand new never used 4-way Squirt (valued at US$125). Use this to add a closed loop for even more flow or just keep as a spare.
On the sump is the CPR Bakpak 2R protein skimmer, the CPR 13” Aquafuge, and the Fluidized Media Reactor (Phosban Reactor).
Also enclosed in the stand is an automatic fresh water top-off system. The top-off system consists of a 14litre container, a maxijet 1200 powerhead, a float switch and tubing.
I have invested at least CDN$3,000 buying all equipment and supplies new. Most of the equipment is not even two years old.
This is a hobby that easily allows for huge savings if you buy your equipment used. I have enjoyed building this aquarium over the last 2 years, and the experience has been very rewarding becoming almost an obsession. I’m hoping to find a local Vancouver buyer who can take it all. I don’t want to break it apart for sale, yet.
ALL REASONABLE OFFERS WILL BE CONSIDERED
Asking $1500
SEE Attached LIST

dufferdan
03-28-2006, 08:15 PM
bump, any offers?

blaster
03-30-2006, 02:14 AM
can i see a picture of the stand.

dufferdan
03-30-2006, 07:59 PM
Blaster,
There are a couple pics posted in the Vancouver forum, see link below. I will also try and send you an invite tomy photobucket account to view all the other pics.

http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=23964

dufferdan
03-31-2006, 08:31 PM
Come on now. Someone make an offer on the whole package.
You never know, you might be surprised. Look at the list of all the stuff included.
I paid over CDN$500 for the MH lights alone, and its just over 1 year old now. Plus you get the Coralife 50/50 fits a 10g and the fuges lights.
The RO/DI unit cost me CDN$400 and I just bought that at the end of October 2005. Its still new.
The Phosban reactor with maxijet pump is only 2 month old.

Take it all from me and you could break it up and make a profit.
Cheers

st4tic
03-31-2006, 10:55 PM
Come on now. Someone make an offer on the whole package.
You never know, you might be surprised. Look at the list of all the stuff included.
I paid over CDN$500 for the MH lights alone, and its just over 1 year old now. Plus you get the Coralife 50/50 fits a 10g and the fuges lights.
The RO/DI unit cost me CDN$400 and I just bought that at the end of October 2005. Its still new.
The Phosban reactor with maxijet pump is only 2 month old.

Take it all from me and you could break it up and make a profit.
Cheers

then why dont u do that?

blaster
04-08-2006, 12:32 PM
i'll give you 700,yet i don't need some of the stuff your selling

blaster
04-08-2006, 12:33 PM
lets deal

dufferdan
04-10-2006, 04:06 PM
I have made a deal to sell all the live stock, live rock, and the Aquafuge.
Once the deal closes (tentatively May 7) I will be breaking down the setup and selling items individually.
Stay tuned for tear down sale.
Cheers

MobyDick
04-10-2006, 04:38 PM
i Might take your skimmer and PhosBan reactor...pm sent