PDA

View Full Version : FS/FT: 100+ Gal Tank (Almost Free!)

canadawest
03-26-2006, 09:04 AM
100 Gal tank (108 gals I believe by dimentions) FREE for local pickup.

60Lx20Hx19W

OK, not techinically free as I'm trading it for a 24 of beer!

Was in use for over 4 years, just emptied this week as I've transferred to a new 72 Gal RR bowfront tank. Thick 1/2" glass. Probably should be re-siliconed before use again as it is a fairly old tank and some corners look suspect now that it's emptied.

Has stand and DIY hood included.

PM or e-mail me directly to arrange pickup in Surrey.

Tangman
03-26-2006, 02:22 PM
PM sent your way .. I will take it, :biggrin:

canadawest
03-26-2006, 06:33 PM
OK here is the deal on the tank...

I've now had 4 offers already for the tank so it will become an OBO situation:

I will give until 6pm today (Sun) for the best offer.

Please post your offer here for others to see, highest offer takes it today!

Tangman
03-26-2006, 06:53 PM
I have already PMed and E-mailed you , as your original request, Pm me with your number or give me a call, name your price ,if reasonable ,I will pay it , and come get it now!
I will not participate in an online auction, that is not fair and shouldn't be aloud here either. Most people respond to the first PM or reply, and so on , first come ,first service basis..

Xtasia
03-27-2006, 12:08 AM
I also PMed Canadawest for this tank but I totally respect that he would want to get some money for it. I say, go ahead and auction it. I don't feel that he owes you the tank, and if you were in his shoes, I bet you'd feel the same way.

G1GY
03-27-2006, 01:03 AM
:(

canadawest
03-27-2006, 03:48 AM
OK, I've now contacted all those who have expressed interest and/or made offers on the tank.

Best offer is $100 and a 24 of beer, so the first to contact me either via E-mail or telephone to confirm a pickup time will take the tank home.

Thanks to all who have expressed interest!

Tangman
03-27-2006, 03:57 AM
I also PMed Canadawest for this tank but I totally respect that he would want to get some money for it. I say, go ahead and auction it. I don't feel that he owes you the tank, and if you were in his shoes, I bet you'd feel the same way.

Hang On,
I said right from the start that I wanted to pay for it and that I didn't want it for free. And I NEVER said or felt that he owes me ,or any one else for that matter, the tank for free or for a 24 of beer

canadawest
03-27-2006, 06:48 PM
SOLD: Pending Pickup!

Moogled
03-27-2006, 09:21 PM
Oddly enough, it feels as if the seller does not owe enough of an explanation to Tangman to post here, unless they've discussed this through PMs.

Tangman
03-28-2006, 01:47 AM
Oddly enough, it feels as if the seller does not owe enough of an explanation to Tangman to post here, unless they've discussed this through PMs.
Thanks for the concerned input, Yes we have talked off line

newreefy
03-28-2006, 03:16 AM
Why is there so much white trash on this forum???? Listen to yourselves you all whine like little babies. Please grow up and show some maturity. I have stayed away from canreef for quite some time for reasons like this. I decided to check it out tonight and sure enough there is the same old bulls**t. The stupid threads of people arguing on the internet are just pathetic. You all spend way to much time on an internet forum! Find something else to do with your time. I feel bad for many of you that spend so much time on here.

G1GY
03-28-2006, 03:38 AM
Why is there so much white trash on this forum???? Listen to yourselves you all whine like little babies. Please grow up and show some maturity. I have stayed away from canreef for quite some time for reasons like this. I decided to check it out tonight and sure enough there is the same old bulls**t. The stupid threads of people arguing on the internet are just pathetic. You all spend way to much time on an internet forum! Find something else to do with your time. I feel bad for many of you that spend so much time on here.

http://img365.imageshack.us/img365/8049/66954914evbpgqph8iq.jpg
Calling others "White Trash" sure is way more mature than anyone else here.
:rolleyes:

Ruth
03-28-2006, 03:47 AM
I have stayed away from canreef for quite some time
Here hoping the trend continues

canadawest
03-28-2006, 03:59 AM

OK lets end this bull sh!t right now!

I don't owe ANYONE an explaination, the terms of the tank sale have been out here in public the whole time.

And if it makes all those who wish to put thier two cents in feel better, it was actually Tangman who is buying the tank at the aforementioned price.

So lets end this thread, as the tank is now going to a new home and this is a "Buy & Sell" topic, not a lounge.

If anyone else has anything to say send me a PM, I'd love to respond in private where it's appropriate.

dunl
03-28-2006, 04:21 AM
Yeah, one more thing....

Well said. :)

muck
03-28-2006, 04:25 AM
As this thread has served its purpose and is going nowhere fast..

*LOCK*