PDA

View Full Version : Frag Factory - Closing out sale

estey
03-21-2006, 03:05 PM
Hi everyone,

This is a little bittersweet for me to announce. I have recently switched jobs and purchased a condo in downtown Toronto and am finding I have less and less time to devote to Frag Factory. Therefore April will be our last month advertising on Canreef. Frag Factory will be taken over by someone else and it is likely they will still advertise on Canreef.

I will be selling EVERYTHING off and just keeping frags of my favorite pieces in a small tank until I can devote the time to a larger tank again. All equipment from the frag tank and display tank will be sold off as well as all corals in both, live rock etc.

Anyone who has placed an order for equipment through us do not worry, I am not disappearing off the face of the earth and will make sure you get your orders. I will still be active on Canreef after this is all done.

So... To the SALE!

30 frags for $300 shipped to your nearest airport! We pick the frags.

I have about 200 zoo frags avialable in 10-12 different colors so I will do my best in giving a variety of at least 10 colors but there will be multiples of each color. The packs will be mostly zoos as I have few echino frags left.

These will not last long so if you or some friends are intereested get together and get your orders in.

(All ricordias and danae have been sold off with the exception of my colonies which will be going for reasonable prices)

Cheers,

Derek