PDA

View Full Version : WTB Large Tang ( Calgary )

Buccaneer
03-18-2006, 02:06 AM
If you have a tang that has outgrown it's current home then send me a PM

BMW Rider
03-18-2006, 04:03 AM
Would you be interested in a foxface? Its about 6" long. I've though about finding it a new home, which would allow me to have a few more smaller fish in its place.

Buccaneer
03-18-2006, 06:41 AM
Hey Ed ... will ask the tank owners if that will work ( friends of mine ) ... I have a foxface myself that I have had for a few years ... great fish with a interesting personality

long time no see btw :)

BMW Rider
03-18-2006, 03:10 PM
Hey Ed ... will ask the tank owners if that will work ( friends of mine ) ... I have a foxface myself that I have had for a few years ... great fish with a interesting personality

long time no see btw :)

How is you new tank. Must be looking pretty good by now. I haven't seen you on here in quite a while either.

I like the Foxface too, and don't mind keeping it either. Its just that have about all the fish my tank can handle right now and have though it might be nice to have more smaller fish to create more movement in the tank. It being the largest fish in the tank, makes it the obvious choice for trading off. That and the fact that all my other fish I've had way way longer and I'm kind of attached to them.

The Foxface is very healthy, it eats nori like a pig :lol: . Of course the real challenge would be to catch it without destroying my aquascaping. :confused: I would probably have to build some sort of a trap and allow it to get comfortable with it. I'm sure that a piece of nori would lure it in.

Buccaneer
03-22-2006, 11:08 PM
Hey Ed ... they are interested ... so send me a PM with the details and we are all set :cool: