PDA

View Full Version : WTB small snails or hermits

Fish
03-16-2006, 11:04 PM
If anyone has small crabs that they wouldlike to sell, or better yet, snails that breed in your tank, I would love to buy some.

- Chad

allincuddy
03-16-2006, 11:24 PM
You can see on page 3 of livestock al the responses.
The species is Nassarius Obsoleta.( ILynassarius Obsoleta)
They primarily feed on detritus & algae. They are also completely harmless to all invertebrates, gorgonians and all known and/or available corals on the market today; These snails are excellent and safe for all types of marine and reef aquariums. They don't consume any form of hair algae but they will help keep it at bay by consuming the detritus on which it feeds.. They eat slime algae - red carpet algae you find in your tanks from high nutrient content and inefficient skimming. These are much more active and tend to do a much more efficient job of keeping the glass clean as well. These are a hardy species and unlike Mexican Turbo Snails, these will not disrupt coral set-up of the tank.
Good food for the mantis too.

$1.00/ snail
30 or more $0.85/ snail

Fish
03-16-2006, 11:47 PM
Mark,
That is just the answer that I was looking for! $1/snail is fine - do you sell these? If so, I would like to meet you in the next couple days to buy $5 or $10 dollars worth. Thank you!

- Chad

Fish
03-27-2006, 11:13 PM
Still looking for some....