PDA

View Full Version : ocean runner parts in calgary

AndyL
03-15-2006, 04:55 AM
anyone know where to chase down a part for an ocean runner pump in calgary? Need that metric -> 3/4" mpt fitting that screws into the top of the OR3700 pump...

I'm going to check wai's tomorow - but I dont recall seeing parts there, just the pumps themselves...

Andy

monza
03-15-2006, 05:16 AM
I may have a extra, can you post or email or picture easy enough for a visual on what you need?

Wais' is a good bet besides some one having a extra.

Dave

StirCrazy
03-15-2006, 12:20 PM
anyone know where to chase down a part for an ocean runner pump in calgary? Need that metric -> 3/4" mpt fitting that screws into the top of the OR3700 pump...

I'm going to check wai's tomorow - but I dont recall seeing parts there, just the pumps themselves...

Andy

sorry to go a bit off topic, but can you tell me what the air intake rate and water flow rate is on that pump please.

Steve

Gools
03-15-2006, 12:43 PM
contact aquamedic in colorado. They can sell you the parts. I've phoned about parts replacement, and they are fairly cheap.

monza
03-15-2006, 03:26 PM
Steve I may be wrong but I think the 3700 is a 3500 set up with the air intake. I checked the manual on the 3500, same manual given with the 3700 and it has only the flow rate for the regular 3500 with out air intake. So with all that said I checked the manual for my Turboflotor 5000 that the 3700 is for and it does not have the specs your looking for.
I tried.

Dave

AndyL
03-15-2006, 06:45 PM
Difference between the 3500 and 3700 is just the impeller. Infact both are labeled as 3500, think the new ones are no longer that way though. Neither has a venturi with the pump, the 3700 however has a needlewheel impeller. http://www.aqua-medic.com should have the details.

Last I checked wai's didn't really stock parts - but if I can get by when he's open... (Just visited to see a closed sign) The part is basically a male - male adapter, male metric on one side, male mpt on the other, kind of looks like a top hat with a small o ring on the metric side. Screws into the outlet of the pump. Can't take a picture as I seem to have misplaced the part suddenly.

Aquamedic direct may not be much of an option - seem to recall their warehouse burned down just recently...

monza
03-15-2006, 08:37 PM
Sorry, I have a fair amount of Aquamedic fittings can't seem to come up with it.
I can only find hose clamp fittings, not pipe thread.

Dave