PDA

View Full Version : Any interest in 150w HQI setup? (Calgary)

OCDP
03-12-2006, 02:52 AM
I am going to upgrade to a 24" Aqualight Pro and will need to sell my light. It will need to go within the next two weeks or so, but want to see if there's anyone interested.

It's modded into a floodlamp, also modded into a PVC fixture which can be taken apart if you'd like. I have a 20k Ushio bulb in there that will need changed out in the next 3 months or so. I am going to take pictures tomorrow morning , so stay tuned. All wires are consealed in boxes, it's a clean and tidy looking unit. All watertight fittings on the PVC fixture as well.

This light has been great over my tank... no problems at all, and it's nice to have it in this PVC fixture because it leaves the top of your tank completely open, which reduces heat issues. It's also just nice to have the openess.

I am hoping to get 150$ for it... please PM me if interested. :biggrin:

prosnow
03-12-2006, 08:44 AM
i def might be interested, just have to return my 70w MH. post up the pic's and i'll talk to the company i got my light from..but ya. i'm def very interested.

OCDP
03-12-2006, 03:42 PM
Cool, as mentioned.. I'm not in a huge rush to get rid of it. Need to recieve my other light first before I can get rid of this one.

I'll go take pics right now. Stay tuned.

OCDP
03-20-2006, 02:01 PM
Bump..

*Update* New price is 170$. I have added a 1x3/4 w LED moonlight. This will come with the fixture, as I don't want to keep it, I'll have no use for it.

Looking to get rid of this by Wednesday evening or Thursday... anytime after that (my new fixture will be in by then), please PM me if interested. (Calgary only please)