PDA

View Full Version : Okay...whos tank do i keep seeing...

prosnow
03-12-2006, 01:45 AM
Anyone live in shawnessy, keep seeing this nice big tank all lit up in the living room of a house on my street...so whos is it???,

G1GY
03-12-2006, 06:25 AM
Stop peeping in peoples windows!! :razz:

fishmanty
03-12-2006, 06:31 AM
lmao, Creepy!

Reminds me of that post a few weeks ago about the drivethru line to tim hortins

Pan
03-12-2006, 06:37 AM
Stop peeping in peoples windows!! :razz:

how then will we get any good pictures of people in their natural habitats...they do things when they think no one is watching :)

bulletsworld
03-12-2006, 06:58 AM
you gotta admit though...when those bright actinics glow through someones window you gotta look. It's in us to just peak see.

:lol: :lol:

G1GY
03-12-2006, 07:33 AM
how then will we get any good pictures of people in their natural habitats...they do things when they think no one is watching :)

That's what the internet was invented for. Wasn't it? :lol:

prosnow
03-12-2006, 08:42 AM
lmfao...ya what can i say...i drive by and see the what are prob. 2 400w 20,000k mh's glowing i have to wonder what the set up really looks like up close., lol

rusty
03-12-2006, 11:48 AM
you gotta admit though...when those bright actinics glow through someones window you gotta look. It's in us to just peak see.

Hey LEe I did not know you were a fish stocker!!:razz:

Bob I
03-12-2006, 03:36 PM
Hey LEe I did not know you were a fish stocker!!:razz:

Sure she stocks fish, but you probably mean STALKER:question:

StirCrazy
03-12-2006, 05:31 PM
lmao, Creepy!

Reminds me of that post a few weeks ago about the drivethru line to tim hortins

Bah, your not going to try tell anyone that if you see a window all lit up with blue you don't look to see if it is a tank... give us a break.

Steve

Funky_Fish14
03-12-2006, 08:02 PM
Lol, there are alot of houses in my area with saltwater tanks glowing out their windows, makes me pretty curious, lol! I've been seeing one for.... 5 years now? Lol.

Chris

bulletsworld
03-12-2006, 08:08 PM
Sure she stocks fish, but you probably mean STALKER:question:

fishmanty
03-12-2006, 08:12 PM
lol, I always look when I see the bright glow of an aquarium, Im just normally not driving around at night to notice. Im just bugging ya'all.

Theres actually some fish tank down the street from me at the 4way stop on Sacromento Dr. Always wonder.

Beverly
03-12-2006, 09:40 PM
You mean you folks drive by a place that has a reef for months and months, maybe years, and don't stop to ring the doorbell and say, "I have a reef, too! Oh, and my name is (fill in the blank)."?

Gads, that's how I met one of my neighbours when we lived near Funky Fish. Just stopped one day and rang the doorbell. Met a great fellow reefer. Heck, he and I still do group orders from time to time :biggrin:

Pan
03-12-2006, 09:45 PM
You mean you folks drive by a place that has a reef for months and months, maybe years, and don't stop to ring the doorbell and say, "I have a reef, too! Oh, and my name is (fill in the blank)."?

Gads, that's how I met one of my neighbours when we lived near Funky Fish. Just stopped one day and rang the doorbell. Met a great fellow reefer. Heck, he and I still do group orders from time to time :biggrin:

creepy :)

vanreefer
03-12-2006, 10:22 PM

This can work out poorly if the afformentioned "tank" is actually a grow-op... could be a strong possibility on this side of the country :eek:

G1GY
03-12-2006, 10:25 PM
This can work out poorly if the afformentioned "tank" is actually a grow-op... could be a strong possibility on this side of the country :eek:

A freind with weed......... Is a freind indeed! :lol:

Bob I
03-12-2006, 10:31 PM
A freind with weed......... Is a freind indeed! :lol:

Even a FRIEND:razz:

G1GY
03-12-2006, 10:34 PM
Even a FRIEND:razz:

I knew I could cound on you to point out my typo Bob. :)

Funky_Fish14
03-12-2006, 11:30 PM
Haha I guess I probably should ring the doorbells someday! :razz:

EmilyB
03-13-2006, 02:48 AM
Generally, if you have enough wattage and windows, you can expect a visit from the local police. Ours were pretty nice tho, just dropped by with a calendar....:lol: :mrgreen:

KingTitan
03-20-2006, 06:13 AM
I have a 1000 watt halide running over my 90G, I have not been visited by the police yet, probably because they can clearly see through the big windows in the basement :lol:

P.S. If any of my neighbors are being blinded by my lights( i think its lights up 4 houses) im getting blinds put in soon! :mrgreen: