PDA

View Full Version : Seen the Jelly fish tank yet?

bulletsworld
03-10-2006, 09:19 PM
Yeah I was over at A.I last night and they have this new (must be the new trend) globe style tank with little jelly fish in it. If you havn't seen it yet, its kinda neat, even though the jellys are small. Love Jellies though..so fascinating to watch.

:0)

Bob I
03-10-2006, 09:28 PM
Hey maybe they will get a portugese man 'o war:question:

lil_clownfish13
03-10-2006, 11:08 PM
haha the jelly tank is ron's pet project! haha its cute...

b_james
03-11-2006, 02:06 AM
I was there today, saw the large globe tank, but no jellyfish just sand and what looks like the skin of a dead shrimp floating at the top. Maybe nobody got along:lol:

Edmonton Eskimo
03-11-2006, 03:14 AM
If that's the case it was a short experiment:D

bulletsworld
03-12-2006, 05:46 AM
yeah you really have to look in the tank, they are only baby ones.

At first I just thought it was an empty large globe design tank with nothing in it too.

Pan
03-12-2006, 06:13 AM
yeah you really have to look in the tank, they are only baby ones.

At first I just thought it was an empty large globe design tank with nothing in it too.

it's empty now...was just there....well not just but today at closing

bulletsworld
03-12-2006, 06:35 AM
it's empty now...was just there....well not just but today at closing

DOH!! WowzerS! Really?? Damn that was a quick and short lived. Wonder what happened to the little guys.

:0(

Pan
03-12-2006, 06:44 AM
DOH!! WowzerS! Really?? Damn that was a quick and short lived. Wonder what happened to the little guys.

They said a heater stuck or malfunctioned, then the usualy nitrite/ammonia (I believe, i'm sure they said the heater screwed up though). Also said they are going to set it up again, they want it for some home and garden tradeshow.

bulletsworld
03-12-2006, 06:51 AM
They said a heater stuck or malfunctioned, then the usualy nitrite/ammonia

OOOoo thats sad.

Gizmo
03-12-2006, 02:57 PM
They are in the invert tanks in a fishbowl encasment. Ron was telling me thursday that the jellys were not liking the flow too much. I imagine he moved them over to the inverts to save them. Having yesterday off, he hasn't beet around to fix the flow issue. I did see them on thurs. VERY neat.

b_james
03-12-2006, 07:59 PM
They said a heater stuck or malfunctioned, then the usualy nitrite/ammonia (I believe, i'm sure they said the heater screwed up though). Also said they are going to set it up again, they want it for some home and garden tradeshow.

When I was there on Saturday, the tank was completly empty, I was told that they werent happy with the plumbing and were going to re-pipe everything.