PDA

View Full Version : Any interest in a Yellow Watchman Goby (Calgary)

OCDP
03-03-2006, 05:13 PM
Well, I will be attempting to catch my YWG this weekend,, either tonight or tomorrow morning. I would like to see if there's any interest first..

I have had this fish for almost 2 years, he's great... a very tough fish. He eats anything and I mean anything. He likes to burrow in the sand and make a home under rocks and such.. He can be territorial if someone approaches his area (and sticks around) He'll give 'em the old open mouth, but he's never attacked any one of my fish.

Great addition to any tank IMO, especially for new to the hobby reefers.. he's easy to care for. My tank has gone through hell and back and he toughed it out every time something has gone wrong

Local pick-up only please, 15$ takes him home.

G1GY
03-03-2006, 08:14 PM
What area of Calgary?

I might be interested.

SJSobczyk
03-03-2006, 08:37 PM
Scott lives up north at the east end of Mcknight. Took me two fills to get up there!

Steve

G1GY
03-03-2006, 08:40 PM
Scott lives up north at the east end of Mcknight. Took me two fills to get up there!

Steve

Thanks steve! :)

Let me know when you have the little hog in a bag. I'm not that far away. :)

OCDP
03-03-2006, 08:52 PM
Cool! Yes, to most I live far away, the same goes for all you though! I have yet to find a reefer in the NE (one that I have dealt with anyhow) :razz:

I'll shoot you a PM most likely sometime in the morning tomorrow, that's when I plan on attempting to take him out. Don't know how successful I'll be,.

ungp
03-05-2006, 05:26 PM
Scott,

If he is still available, i'm interested.

let me know...

thanks

OCDP
03-05-2006, 05:55 PM
Haven't cought him yet.. sorry guys, been a little distracted, I messed my neck up bad yesterday, and I am pretty much stuck in one position ...

I will try soon, but it would have to go to the first person interested unfortunately. If something falls through I will be sure to PM you.

Thanks. And sorry for the delays.

Scott