PDA

View Full Version : website for Ocean Aquarium Calgary www.oceanaquarium.ca

OAcalgary
03-03-2006, 05:39 AM
Hi all!

our testing beta website has just rolled out.

www.oceanaquarium.ca

the livestock in the website is in stock as of March 1st.

thank you all for your past support!

sincerely,

Ocean Aquarium Calgary

prosnow
03-03-2006, 05:56 AM
mmmmmmmmm Purple Tip Acropora

G1GY
03-03-2006, 05:57 AM
This thread seems to have exploded and gotten all over the place.:lol:

Willow
03-03-2006, 06:02 AM
all your images are broken :/

G1GY
03-03-2006, 06:04 AM
all your images are broken :/

Working fine here.

Willow
03-03-2006, 06:10 AM
the index page loads some images but all the others are the red-x. oops.

Willito
03-03-2006, 07:00 AM
the index page loads some images but all the others are the red-x. oops.

Sounds like a browser problem, things are fine at this end as well.

G1GY
03-03-2006, 07:16 AM
Looks like a nice start to the site, but my personal biggest pet peave is when a retail buisnes' website doesn't contain any pricing. I can imagine that taking actual pictures of each peice won't make it any easier to keep pricing competitive either beacause it's labour intensive IMO.

Quagmire
03-03-2006, 11:37 AM
Sounds like a browser problem, things are fine at this end as well.

Looks like Willito is right.I couldn't get pics using Firefox,so I tried IE and pics came up right away.

OAcalgary
03-03-2006, 01:42 PM
Thank you for the feedback. pricing wise, we are not intended to become an online retailer, nor we have the resources to compete in this arena. therefore pricing will not be published. As we stated, this is a beta and all livestock are actually in stock at the moment.

please look for upgrades for this sites for the near future and if anyone interested in buying online they can write us an email. sales@oceanaquarium.ca

thank you

oacalgary

digital-audiophile
03-03-2006, 01:53 PM
Looking good! I'll be in later today/tomorrow to pick up the EVC bulb I have been waiting ofr.. and who knows.. maybe that purple tip acro ;) :)

Seriak
03-03-2006, 02:06 PM
That's my one big Pet Peeve about LFS and what I liked about Big Als. If you walked into Big Als, there was a price listed for everything. It may have not been a price you liked but at least you didnt have to ask. When I go into places like Oceans and Golds they never seem to have a price listed for anything. You have to ask someone and when they're busy you have to wait just to find out that that specific coral was to expensive anyways. Why not list your prices on your website or at least in your store?

Aquattro
03-03-2006, 02:07 PM
Hi, can we please keep vendor announcenments in the correct forum? Thank you.